• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
I did not receive an invite email for this alpha, but it may yet come within these next few days (I hope).

Good luck to you folks also trying to get in!

OP
OP
Dyashen

Dyashen

Dec 20, 2017
Belgium
To the people who have access. Any character you like from playing in the dojo?
Makutu for sure. His super ability where you transform into a ball is definitely gonna be fun to use in mp. He also has like two stances that can be toggled at anytime where you either focus on health regen or you focus on movement speed.

Miko and Daemon are tied at my second favourite character :D

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Makutu for sure. His super ability where you transform into a ball is definitely gonna be fun to use in mp. He also has like two stances that can be toggled at anytime where you either focus on health regen or you focus on movement speed.

Miko and Daemon are tied at my second favourite character :D
Sounds abit like Lucio.

FinKL

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Dang, really wanted to try this from everything in E3. Happy testing to all!

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
Just got a consolation email.

Thank you for signing up to the Bleeding Edge tech alpha! We are thrilled that you want to play Bleeding Edge as soon as possible!

Starting June 27th we will be running weekly tests and inviting players who signed up via our website. The tests will start with servers located in Europe and the Americas, and we'll be adding more regions as we go.

We will be sending out invites continuously throughout the tech alpha period, so if you don't receive one for the first test, don't worry! Just keep an eye on your emails for an invite.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
But awell good to see confirmation we get weekly tests and the keeping inviting people all the time. So more people get in pretty soon.

eDIGI

Artist
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait to see some good breakdowns of all the characters. Will people be able to stream the alpha at all?

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Lol, I also got the email thanking me for signing up and nothing else. Welp.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
mhhmm

ixNmkMm.png

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Shit.

Well, happens every freaking alpha/beta I register to, I'm used to it. 🤷‍♂️
I think it goes live on 27th June and they seem to be planning multiple tests, hopefully over the coming months. I am sure they will get to a point where they need to stress test the networks etc.

bcatwilly

Oct 27, 2017
I also received the consolation e-mail, which at least confirms that they have me in the system :) Man, I really want to play this game.

Jerm

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
Got a thank you email but it looked like there was some error sending them out? The email just kind of ends mid-sentence.

e: nvm, killed the app and it was on my end

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Just from playing the tutorial and the Dojo will all characters i am amazed how polished this game is already
The game just looks great, the animations are superb, the music and voice overs are solid, lots of attention to detail, the supers look great and the UI is good and gives you good info.
Damn. This is made by a team of arround 20 people? Crazy.

eDIGI

Artist
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Just from playing the tutorial and the Dojo will all characters i am amazed how polished this game is already
The game just looks great, the animations are superb, the music and voice overs are solid, lots of attention to detail, the supers look great and the UI is good and gives you good info.

Man I hope I get an invite soon on the alpha. This game sounds like so much fun!!

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
That mod system looks really cool also. You can really make the character how you want it. Like more Stealth focus mods for Daemon.

Askherserenity

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
So for those that got in, you got both a thank you email and the email with the code?

Oct 27, 2017

I wonder how long they will sit on the game before doing the open to everyone "beta". The longer they wait, the more it gets closer to fall where nobody wants to get near COD. But also summer is perfect for a new splash game

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder how long they will sit on the game before doing the open to everyone "beta". The longer they wait, the more it gets closer to fall where nobody wants to get near COD. But also summer is perfect for a new splash game
Difficult to say. They said no date so i expected 2020 with this also being a alpha. But its so polished already. I mean even the dojo is there and has alot of options for settings even.
The mod system is there. Just cant use it atm. The customization is there for the hoverboards. The stats page is fully there and has everything like Overwatch also has. And the graphics are up to date, the sounds also.
Only the backend stuff they offcourse need to test and the balancing on the characters, maps etc. But looking at the game now a 2019 is very possible.

Oct 27, 2017
Difficult to say. They said no date so i expected 2020 with this also being a alpha. But its so polished already. I mean even the dojo is there and has alot of options for settings even.
The mod system is there. Just cant use it atm. The customization is there for the hoverboards. The stats page is fully there and has everything like Overwatch also has. And the graphics are up to date, the sounds also.
Only the backend stuff they offcourse need to test and the balancing on the characters, maps etc. But looking at the game now a 2019 is very possible.
The 2020 was from leaks and insiders but I doubt they actually got to play the game and see how polished it is. Now granted this alpha is closed but what happens once it's open and streamers get it? Are they not gonna grab that attention. I think that would be foolish

samred

Amico fun conversationalist
Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA
I've only tested the dojo, like others here (in addition to two matches while attending E3). One quirk about the game is that certain attacks/buffs let you aim a little radius on the map and drop it, instead of forcing you to drop it on your body as a close-burst. That's cool, but obnoxiously, y-axis look inversion ALSO affects this movement, which isn't the same thing in my joystick-controlling brain.

Attempting to report this in the alpha brings up a "go to our forums" prompt. And the forums are still closed to MS accounts that are in the alpha. Sooooo.