• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Spasm

Nov 16, 2017
Jesus NT sure is top-tier when it comes to animation quality. I played one of the early betas and it didn't really grab me. I may give it another shot.

Also, Kung Fu Chaos to this, NT has come full circle. :D

drewfonse

Oct 28, 2017
I played the final beta and it was pretty fun. Levels feel slightly too large for 4v4, and most games were steamrolls one way or the other, though. I have no idea if this will have legs.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
I played a fair amount of the two betas and came away pretty disappointed. Combat isn't very skillful and team comps should be more diverse. Not to mention the maps and game modes weren't very fun. The biggest plus was the artstyle and soundtrack but besides that, I can't help but feel that this is a game that needed to be redesigned.

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know why but the art style of this game is strangely off-putting to me despite being high quality on a rational level.

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
I`ll be there day one. That`s quite a good trailer btw.

Sydle

Oct 27, 2017
I love the style of it. I will give it a shot, but I'm not great at these types of games any more.

Rodelero

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know why but the art style of this game is strangely off-putting to me despite being high quality on a rational level.

I'm really not a fan of the character designs in the game. I sort of get what they're going for but it just doesn't make for a visually appealing cast of characters. It's like they've gone out of their way to be as weird as possible and I think that is likely to turn a lot of people off. With Overwatch I look at the characters and immediately feel drawn to some of them, I don't feel that at all with Bleeding Edge's cast.

May 17, 2018
Only played a couple of matches of the last beta but was surprised at how fun it was.

It does kinda crack me up how their first game under MS is a loud and silly multiplayer game.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm really not a fan of the character designs in the game. I sort of get what they're going for but it just doesn't make for a visually appealing cast of characters. It's like they've gone out of their way to be as weird as possible and I think that is likely to turn a lot of people off. With Overwatch I look at the characters and immediately feel drawn to some of them, I don't feel that at all with Bleeding Edge's cast.

That may be it. Many of them look weird and unique but none of them look cool or likable.

Dyashen

Dec 20, 2017
Belgium
Great trailer. Sweet that Ninja Theory puts the comradery between these characters very prominently. It's rare to see an PvP game where the universe isn't solely about "faction vs faction" but instead about some friends who just want to flex with their modded gear.

FYI for the OT:

The OT is pretty much finished. I'll post it on Monday :)

TameLucas

May 30, 2019
Montreal
Multiplayer games are usually not my thing, but I hope this does well.

I love the art style and loved the gameplay when I tried earlier this month.

StudioTan

Oct 27, 2017
Great trailer, I love the art style. I tried one of the betas and I liked it but I'm just not good at MP games. Maybe I didn't find the right character or maybe I was just matched up with much better players. I'll give it a few more tries though since it's on GamePass.

isaaccs

Banned
Apr 12, 2019
I haven't had the chance to play this yet. It looks great, though! Can't wait to get my hands on this.

SunBroDave

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
I still think this game is going to have serious problems unless it goes F2P. Especially with the deluge of big releases happening right now, and COD: Warzone having just recently released. Hopefully I'm proven wrong

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
With Overwatch I look at the characters and immediately feel drawn to some of them, I don't feel that at all with Bleeding Edge's cast.

This.
Overwatch has a very likable, visually appealing cast. This is a cast of weird misfits. Yes, the diversity in character design is commendable, but I personally don't like any of them, sorry.

Sparks

Senior Games Artist
Verified
Dec 10, 2018
Los Angeles
Ok, for some reason I wanted to not like this game. So I played it with a pessimistic attitude, but ended up really enjoying it. DAMMIT, I have so many games to play.

Although I do have a hard time seeing this game succeed well potentially. It was a lot of fun tho and I will regularly be playing it.

Rodelero

Oct 27, 2017
I still think this game is going to have serious problems unless it goes F2P. Especially with the deluge of big releases happening right now, and COD: Warzone having just recently released. Hopefully I'm proven wrong

Being on Game Pass gives them some of the benefits they'd get from being free to play I guess, but yeah the timing here is dreadful and I'd be amazed if this reviews well. Doom, Animal Crossing, Warzone, Ori, Nioh and Persona 5 Royal... and then this. Oof.

SunBroDave

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Being on Game Pass gives them some of the benefits they'd get from being free to play I guess, but yeah the timing here is dreadful and I'd be amazed if this reviews well. Doom, Animal Crossing, Warzone, Ori, Nioh and Persona 5 Royal... and then this. Oof.
Not to mention Resident Evil and Final Fantasy coming 2 weeks from now and 3 weeks from now respectively

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
If the game is successful and have a healthy community, this game will be one of the reasons I buy the new Xbox.

OP
OP
SuikerBrood

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
m93gGUA.jpg

Nice achievements. They are all obtainable, I guess.