• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Arkanius

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for this trainwreck

I hope at least, it's well animated, since there will be no need for filler crap

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually kinda looking forward to Burn the Witch. Bleach on the other hand, not so much.

H-I-M

Banned
Apr 26, 2018
YyLLfdW.gif
YyLLfdW.gif

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I quite liked the burn the witch one shot. An anime out of the gate though? Hmm.

Last season of bleach is well hmm ah I guess it's well you see if I had to summarize it really ik my opinion

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I hope they don't change anything. Please let the train wreck that it is be animated as it was originally shown in the manga. It'll be amazing.

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
I watched the Bleach anime and I've been waiting for this for a long time since I've never read the manga.

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
TYBW arc is awful, only redeeming factor
is the return of Aizen.

I'll check out Burn the Witch though to see if Kubo learned anything.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags

Last edited by a moderator:

RellikSK

Nov 1, 2017
Hopefully they rework the story abit. Also maybe actually
kill of Byakuya during the 1st invasion.

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Oh boy what a shitshow

The only way for the arc to not suck is to get a proper writer to do EXTENSIVE fixes. Or just make it all new lol

The only redeeming qualities were the bad guy, whose backstory was honestly great, and that's actually it.

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
Never read the manga, but I heard the ending was bad. This can be fixed if they make a different ending for the anime. Wouldn't be the first anime to get an altered ending from the manga.

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
i dont think they'll change the ending or anything crazy
i can see them adding stuff to expand the final chapters though

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
i've heard so much about how this arc is shit, i kinda want to watch it just for that!

I kinda stopped after aizen, went just a few chapters after it

Venuslulu

Oct 28, 2017
I'll say what I have already said in the other thread. I hate it and I love it. But I mostly love it.

lazybones18

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sure, why not.

Put it on Toonami. I'll give it five episodes and then bounce when it still continues to be shit

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
i've heard so much about how this arc is shit, i kinda want to watch it just for that!

I kinda stopped after aizen, went just a few chapters after it

You know how the Game of Thrones TV show was kind of hacked together in a rush with half-assed ideas of the original author?

That's kind of what Thousand Year Blood War is. Kubo obviously wasn't invested anymore and just cranked it out from a sense of obligation, and as a result the whole thing feels rushed, aimless, and perfunctory.

The good news is that he's shown recognition of that fact in the past and thus might be willing to do some major rewrites. (Kind of like how Martin is going to completely rewrite his originally-planned ending now that he's seen how bad the rough draft bombed.)

Sixfortyfive

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Atlanta
I had fun hate-reading that final arc. It was a fun game of "guess the next asspull" every single week.

There are too many fundamental issues to fix, but I wonder if they'll at least flesh out the last few chapters. Never in my life have I seen a story so rushed to conclusion that it just sputters across the finish line like that.

Aran

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Personally much more interested in Burn the Witch than bleach. I hope he´s learned from bleach and the new series is at least partially planned out.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
You know how the Game of Thrones TV show was kind of hacked together in a rush with half-assed ideas of the original author?

That's kind of what Thousand Year Blood War is. Kubo obviously wasn't invested anymore and just cranked it out from a sense of obligation, and as a result the whole thing feels rushed, aimless, and perfunctory.

The good news is that he's shown recognition of that fact in the past and thus might be willing to do some major rewrites. (Kind of like how Martin is going to completely rewrite his originally-planned ending now that he's seen how bad the rough draft bombed.)

i hope they don't, i kinda want to see that trainwreck (sorry for the fans, lol)

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
Burn the Witch will end up being several times more successful than Samurai 8.

2020 is the ride that never ends.