• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

shiftplusone

Oct 25, 2017
I've been thinking of jumping in with no build mode. I'm just not good at the building aspect.

Has it been fun without it?

I've farted around with Fortnite over the last 2 years only playing like 3-4 games per season

I have played over 100 games since zero build got added, got my wife in and she's like level 30 something on the battle pass.

It's awesome

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
At this rate they really will add Luke before SFVI launches lol. I definitely want that Blanka suit added to SFV or VI in the future...

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017

piccolo-thats-good.gif

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Out of all the non-SF2 characters they could have gone with, Sakura was by far the most likely so I'm not too shocked about this. Cool to have more SF representation out there, even though by law the entire franchise has to have SF2 chained to it everywhere it goes.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Out of all the non-SF2 characters they could have gone with, Sakura was by far the most likely so I'm not too shocked about this. Cool to have more SF representation out there, even though by law the entire franchise has to have SF2 chained to it everywhere it goes.
Which is why I wouldn't be surprised if SF6 has a lot of OG World Warriors at launch. Not all of them, but maybe 5 or 6.

Burai

Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Objectifying Boys Club Rhetoric
Looks rad, but I can't see myself giving up dump truck ass Chun Li for... reasons.

Sussudio

Oct 27, 2017
Capcom already ditched it as far as defaults go for SFV, so I'd imagine that it'll remain a nostalgia costume.

I'm talking more so outside of Capcom. Feels like anything cross promotion or art work that have Sakura in it still has her in the HS uniform mostly. Feels like a big miss to not have her SFV default as an alt at least to push it more for the casuals.

CrocodileGrin

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I think these look better than the Cammy/Guile set that they did. Even though I was saving my vbucks for possible Star Wars stuff next month, that Blanka is a must.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I'm talking more so outside of Capcom. Feels like anything cross promotion or art work that have Sakura in it still has her in the HS uniform mostly. Feels like a big miss to not have her SFV default as an alt at least to push it more for the casuals.
Like I said earlier, this unfortunately tracks with Guile's SFV default being missing from Fortnite. The only one who references SFV in any way is Ryu via Hot Ryu, & that may be because that costume is the basis of his SF6 default.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Honestly meh on this one. This is the third collab for SF and was hoping for other gaming collabs lol.

StarsTurnCold

Avenger
Apr 30, 2018
I have no idea how Fortnite works. Isn't it a shooter? How does it work with with all these guest characters? Is it just Spider-Man packing heat and Blanka sniping people?

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
Capcom please put at least this much love into a new versus game

I have no idea how Fortnite works. Isn't it a shooter? How does it work with with all these guest characters? Is it just Spider-Man packing heat and Blanka sniping people?

Yes, it's literally Lebron James shooting Naruto with a magnum revolver. Not even kidding lmao.

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
They are just skins. They have more things like gliders, backpacks, emotes etc. but for the most part they are just skins that have no gameplay impact. They have sometimes incorporated locations or items from collabs before like the spider-man web shooters which allowed swinging.

Sesha

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Underpants jungle man gets a suit. School girl gets gym shorts so we can ogle her bum.

Yup, that's video games for you.

Grain Silo

Dec 15, 2017

It's really quite funny. Only in Fortnite can you find Superman, incapable of even flying, hiding behind a tree with an AR. Or Naruto Uzumaki running up on someone and blasting them with a shotgun. It commits the unforgivable sin of arming Batman with guns, but hey at least he just got headshotted by Ezio Auditore from that hill over there, who in turn just got blasted to smithereens by Kratos in a tank.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
I'm thinking of downloading this and starting to buy some skins now. Thanks Fortnite.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
To grossly oversimply it, the skins are essentially put onto the wireframe of a Fortnite character. You still go out and do normal Fortnite things, and buying a skin doesn't give you special abilities or any differentiating factors in PVP gameplay.