• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
As an embarrassingly massive Blair Witch fan (down to owning the books, an original "missing persons" poster from the marking campaign and having written my own Blair Witch Project screenplay), I'm really fighting the urge to watch this. How spoilery is it?

Oct 27, 2017
This is why I usually don't like when dogs or animals are inserted into media, I don't like being held hostage emotionally😒

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Well, the doggo-specific gameplay mechanics means he'll probably survive since it would change the core gameplay otherwise...or he'll last till the end only to be gut-wrenchingly torn away from us for maximum emotional manipulation...:/

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
This is why I usually don't like when dogs or animals are inserted into media, I don't like being held hostage emotionally😒
Add kids into the mix.
You can surely involve them in dark moments but not if the point of a scene is "Oh no, not the kid/dog/cat", that is just there for no reason other than to hold you hostage as a viewer, indeed.

toad02

Banned
Oct 10, 2018
As an embarrassingly massive Blair Witch fan (down to owning the books, an original "missing persons" poster from the marking campaign and having written my own Blair Witch Project screenplay), I'm really fighting the urge to watch this. How spoilery is it?

I would say it's quite spoilery. Not plot-wise but... menace wise.

kmetek

Nov 2, 2017
User Warned: System wars, port begging
If they want good sale, bring game on PS4.

PS4 100 million units
XBOX dunno? appx 30 million units
PC - many people pirate.

why am i warned? i wasn't begging anything, i was just saying.

Last edited:

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Want. Love the lore and concept of the Blair Witch.

I love and hate that there's a dog in this. If it gets hurt I'll riot.