• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
ERpRmmH.gif

Finally

thetrin

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA
One of my most favorite adventure games, and one of the few games I've replayed a bunch of times. This is great news. Westwood kickass with it.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
For the record there's already a windows 7/10 .exe that lets you play the whole game.

But I guess it will be easier to play for people that didn't actively search for it.

Great game.

Praetorpwj

Nov 21, 2017
I vaguely remember playing the game. There was an artificial pet shop where a young girl was fighting off her bosses' advances.

Lots of disc swapping. Might still have it somewhere.

Remo Williams

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 13, 2018
I vaguely remember playing the game. There was an artificial pet shop where a young girl was fighting off her bosses' advances.

Lots of disc swapping. Might still have it somewhere.

I don't think that disc swapping was really needed, as far as I can remember, you were able to install everything on the hard drive. Someone even made a custom installer that combined all the CDs into a single DVD.

I have the EA White Label release, but I can't test it right now. I'm visiting my parents, and their PC just croaked (it was still running Windows XP anyway).

EDIT: Actually, the label was called EA Classics.

20190617_110303grjvb.jpg

Last edited:

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
Could also be the first step towards potentially getting the game on somewhere like gog.com

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
Great news.
I still have ways to play this game (although sometimes it can be tricky to get it to run) but the more people have access to it the better.
Still my favorite adventure game to this day.