• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
HQwRyKD.gif

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
Im old and weird - all this stuff just makes me less and less interested in going back to Fortnite. It feels like a shopping mall. Marketing first, everything else later.

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
8yFUqGF.jpg

There is a good chance that some marvel fans better prepare their wallets for some Marvel skins in the future.

panda-zebra

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 28, 2017
ffs my son got me on this, before I'd even had a chance to sniff my cup of tea he was asking if he could get Blade in Fortnite. Did that really just cost about ÂŁ15? /o\

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Im old and weird - all this stuff just makes me less and less interested in going back to Fortnite. It feels like a shopping mall. Marketing first, everything else later.
Yeah. The Fortnite stuff that I'm exposed to makes it seem like the spiritual sequel to Second Life. Or Playstation Home. There was a time when brands tried to use those as marketing platforms. Fortnite probably does better at it.

Based on the 30 seconds of research I just did, Fortnite does appear to skew younger. And most of us are probably familiar with Blade from the <2002 movies.
So I assume this is an attempt at appealing to an older demographic. One with more money to spend.

Skeff

Oct 29, 2017
ffs my son got me on this, before I'd even had a chance to sniff my cup of tea he was asking if he could get Blade in Fortnite. Did that really just cost about ÂŁ15? /o\

Haha as a parent this has been such an expensive season of fortnite haha.

I put 2x haha because my wallet is crying.

Heazy

IT Tech
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK
So are Marvel and Fortnite in the same universe? Are those comics real?
That's pretty nuts if so!

How long until Fortnite gets a movie deal? (not a marvel film)

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Someone asked in reddit if we can see his reflections on mirror using Ray Tracing. He does'nt know what daywalker means. XD