• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Expy

Oct 26, 2017
Yup, without the PS-logo cutout.

Not a fan without the PS-branding, and I prefer the white plates honestly.

Derachi

Oct 27, 2017
unrelated but man I always have such a guttural averse reaction to those kinds of youtube thumbnails

like, half the thumbnail is some real man doing a cartoony facial expression

I hate them

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Looks a lot better. Pricy though!

unrelated but man I always have such a guttural averse reaction to those kinds of youtube thumbnails

I hate them

And yet the videos perform better with them for some reason

RowdyReverb

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I'm just wondering how long it will be until Sony makes official plates. I mean, the sides are user removable, why wouldn't they? It's not like the plastic molding is what's holding back PS5 production

Andi

Oct 29, 2017

I hate them
If i remember correctly he hates them as well but they bring the views. As long as the content is good i do not mind.

Qassim

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom

MrFox

VFX Rendering Pipeline Developer
Verified
Jun 8, 2020
It looks like if you respect basic IP protection laws, you won't get sued.

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
Yup, without the PS-logo cutout.

Not a fan without the PS-branding, and I prefer the white plates honestly.
No way they could keep the PS branding because of copy right. Sony will probably release their plates at some point. You can also consider painting the plates yourself. With that you can keep the logos.

FPX

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I have 30 USD Dbrand credit but I honestly like the white plates just as much as the black ones... Not sure if I should buy or not

GrubChub

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Looks good, but is anybody out there trying to make one with a flat bottom? I can't stand this thing up, and I HATE the stand while it is horizontal.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
I don't want to play that video. That thumbnail makes me think he's about to tell me why Rey is a Mary Sue.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
Just take yours off and plasti-dip them. Same effect and it's removable.

SimpleCRIPPLE

Oct 28, 2017
These look nice, but considering the default white console matches the other PS5 accessories I picked up, it wouldn't make sense for me to swap out the side plates now.

Status
Not open for further replies.