• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Miller

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What a man. He made an impact on this generation that will never be forgotten. I am blessed to have been alive to see it.

Dekim

Oct 28, 2017
This should be a huge wake up call for middle-aged men here. Get yourself checked. And start making that a yearly thing. This is even more so if you have a familial history with cancer. I'm 36. Bosman was, what, 38 or 39 when he was first diagnosed? I'm at the age where I can't treat my body like a dumping ground for crap (junk food, little exercise, overweight, drinking soda and juice, etc...) anymore. You got to start eating right, lose weight, and monitor your health like a hawk. That's an additional complication in your life, but it is something you just got to do. It can and will save your life.

Last edited:

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck 2020. This came out of nowhere.

RIP.

d76194d2907c5885be6d4d76997db31b.gif

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Shocking news :( Had no idea he was so severely ill. And he was so young, too.

RIP

Zaiven

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 12, 2019
Shit.

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.

Shit.

Pardon my language, please.

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
Just unimaginable. I don't know how to react, I'm in such shock. One of the brightest upcoming stars. RIP, Chadwick.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Just echoing everyone when I say how unbelievably tragic this is. Truly unfathomable what he accomplished while battling such a horrible disease. He will be incredibly missed.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
Back in 2018 here is he talking about him communicating with 2 kids who were dying of cancer and how important Black Panther was to them. He would have known for 2 years he had colon cancer during this interview.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This means he was undergoing treatment during filming Black Panther, Infinity Way and Endgame? How did no one know this?

Eidan

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
This should be a huge wake up call for middle-aged men here. Get yourself checked. And start making that a yearly thing. This is even more so if you have a familial history with cancer I'm 36. Bosman was, what, 38, 39 when he was first diagnosed. I'm at the age where I can't treat my body like a dumping ground for crap (junk food, little exercise, overweight, drinking soda and juice, etc...) anymore. You got to start eating right, lose weight, and monitor your health like a hawk. That an additional complication in your life, but it is something you got to do.

This is so true.

Vibranium

Oct 28, 2017
What an incredible man and especially for the black community, I hope his legacy inspires for years to come for people of colour breaking into entertainment.

He was amazing in all his movies and he was T'Challa. He had so much more to give in tv and film as well for many years, dammit. I hope Marvel honor him properly.

Goat Mimicry

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
God damn. For all the movies he made while he was sick, he was the Raul Julia of our time and we didn't even know it. He had an amazing future ahead of him.

RIP.

El-Pistolero

Banned
Jan 4, 2018
I did not know that he was sick. This came out of nowhere...Sad news for his family and his numerous fans. Man, life is merciless, isn't it? RIP

ElNerdo

Oct 22, 2018
I just saw the thumbnail for someone's video regarding his death. I couldn't believe it and had to make sure this wasn't a prank or something.

Realizing it was true just sucked.

What he's done for the Black community is nothing short of amazing, especially in his last couple of years.

RIP.

Anti

Banned
Nov 22, 2017
Australia
I have no words, I had no clue he was sick and had been sick for such a long stretch.

He always looked to be a great person and I know black panther means a lot for a lot of people.

Not a religious person but I hope his family will get over his lost, he for sure will be remembered.