• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Eslayer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Did a double take when I saw this, and it's still hard to believe even now RIP Chadwick

All it took was for 19 to become 20 and suddenly all sorts of terrible shit starts to occur, taken aback at how horrible this year has been

Don't get me wrong, years prior have kinda sucked but 2020 takes the cake, this year doesn't feel real

VinylCassette64

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I honestly still can't fully process this as real. As someone who adores the Black Panther movie, this honestly hurts on a personal level.

2020 is a goddamn cruel joke.

Tanuki-Go

One Winged Slayer
Jul 21, 2018
US
Uh... holy shit. I'm at a loss for words.

He pushed through all those movies, promotional tours, etc.while battling this thing and never let it show. The dude truly was a king and a hero. RIP.

GYODX

Oct 27, 2017
Celebrity deaths don't usually do much for me, but I was legitimately saddened by this one. Rest in peace.

-Tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Oct 26, 2017
Much respect to him for the effort and dedication he had to bring Black Panther to the people even with his condition.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
it can't be understated how draining it would've been to undergo treatment for colon cancer while also doing all the things he did

it's so heartbreaking to hear that he's passed

he was a bright light that was prepared to shine for decades more

CrumbSnatcher

Jan 12, 2018
My heart skipped a beat, I watched Black Panther again, just a couple days ago. I remember there was concerns about his weight loss, but it was chopped up to a acting gig or assumed atleast.

RIP Brother, you cemented your place in history. You are forever in our memories.

amoy

Oct 28, 2017
Was his condition kept a secret? First time I'm hearing about his battle against cancer.

Article says he was diagnosed 4 years ago, this is terrible news.

Deleted member 30544

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
My heart is truly broken.

Just the other day we were watching the movie where he plays a NYC detective and mentioning to my girlfriend that he was going to be a star of the same magnitude as Denzel or Brad Pitt, he had such precense and talent.

My heart is broken.

Fixuis

Banned
Dec 18, 2017
Fuck 2020 fuck youuuuujuuu mother fucker!!!! fuck offf i cant believe this what the hell man..

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
Goddamn I had no idea. Though I guess nobody outside his immediate family had any idea. This fucking sucks! You did great work here, may you now Rest in Peace.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Such a huge loss...2020 keeps on taking.
Another reminder to me and everyone else that we should not take everyday for granted.
Got shit you know you need to do, but some dumb shit is holding you back? Fuck it, do it anyways cause life is too damn short!!

MaulerX

Oct 30, 2017
OMG. Legit shook. He must have kept it a secret as nobody knew (publicly). Heartbroken 💔

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
I think everyone should watch his commencement speech at Howard University in 2018. Was so motivational and uplifting.