• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vertpin

Oct 27, 2017
Wtf!!! Absolutely horrible. He was so young. Cancer is just awful...

I sure hope his close friends and family are doing alright...:(

Big Baybee

Oct 27, 2017
This is fucking tragic. Those pics from a while back hit different now. Also crazy how this was kept completely under wraps. Shit hurts man. Rest in power, King.

Tackleberry

Oct 31, 2017
Alliance, OH
This is just absolutely heartbreaking. A total gut punch. An actor with so much talent, and meant a lot to many people.

My youngest (9) is taking the news hard. For her, Black Panther is her favorite movie and it just shattered her.

We lost a superhero, folks.

Dec 12, 2017
fucking unbelievable:(
he battled it all through the shooting of civil war till now, this is nuts
people were making jokes on twitter that he had gotten so skinny, i just shrugged and i assumed it was for a role

fyaufpq92xbon85q_1587026514.jpeg
😔

EN1GMA

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
He not only made films for the past 4 years but many of them required him to be in amazing shape and he did it. All of this while battling cancer.

What an incredibly strong person.

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
man i just can't believe it.

we almost watched black panther tonight, the choices got narrowed down and it was one of the two. I know what we'll be watching tomorrow.

Reym

Jul 15, 2019
I...can't even process this...
Like, I still haven't reacted because it doesn't seem real. It's only starting to hit me as I type this.
I saw the title and thought "...is there another Chadwick Boseman? What's going on?" My brain couldn't even comprehend what it was reading.

....fuck...why. All these evil people who live on forever...and 2020 takes Boseman.
Fuck everything.

Shane

Oct 25, 2017
I'm shocked :( I had no idea he was fighting cancer.

RIP. My love to his family and everyone he touched. :(

Jimrpg

Oct 26, 2017
If there's a ray of light in ANY of this, it's that Black Panther blew up in the way that it did and he did it knowing even with his cancer. At least he went out knowing he made it.

I'm still incredibly sad. RIP.

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What the hell? I never once heard he had cancer.

Seemed like a stand up guy and I was looking forward to him being in the BP sequel.

2020 is one gigantic gut punch.

Oct 29, 2017
USA
Holy fuck. Shit's not fair. So many children and people in general looked up to him because of Black Panther. And yet plenty of assholes keep on ticking. Fuck this year.

I'm gonna watch Black Panther right now and probably cry.