• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zulith

Oct 25, 2017
West Coast, USA
WOW... so so very sad! Loved his work. He had such a bright future in his career... gone way too fast... I'm so in shock...

I remember the social media posts from him earlier this year that spooked people and people could sense something was wrong... ugh, so terrible.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you for bringing me to a mainstream superhero movie. You've helped our younger generation see themselves save the world. 🌹🌹🌹🌹

CelticKennedy

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 18, 2019
Holy shit... He had been battling it since 2016 and doing all those movies? That is one tough dude.

RIP

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't even know he had cancer. RIP. My heart goes out to his family.

Seriously, that's tragic as all hell.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Wasn't aware he was sick. Just awful...... No words.

May he be in peace and out of pain.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit the came out of left field. I can respect his choice for privacy but does this mean he filmed BP and all his parts in the other movies while he was sick? Wow, what dedication.

Every movie he made after Civil War came after this diagnosis. He was fighting hard for such a damn long time.

Feign

Aug 11, 2020
<-- Coast
Fuck this. Fuck cancer. I rarely get emotional when a celebrity dies, but he was important to so many kids growing up today. Why him? I can't imagine being a parent and explaining to a kid about their hero. This world has enough pain like fuck. I'm so upset.

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
Wow... rest in peace. He was wonderful as Black Panther and he seemed like a great person. Way too young. Fuck cancer. He was a true badass, fighting cancer and bringing Black Panther to life at the same time.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
FUCKING SHIT!!! FUCK CANCER!!

I am so destroyed right now! My dumbass didn't even know he had cancer....
Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends

fuck this hurts.....

Zemst

Oct 27, 2017
All these crazy scenes and movies and kept it private while fighting an ongoing battle. Strong doesn't cut it, he's a legend to me.

Oct 28, 2017
original.gif

T_T RIP

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
Impressive that he filmed so many movies while fighting the cancer privately. I feel so bad for his family, he seemed like such an amazing guy and he was taken far to soon

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Fuck. Cancer.

Rest in peace, Chadwick. Damn. 43 years old. I'm 41, and this is just heartbreaking. Such a fantastic talent, and he was amazing as T'Challa, among the other excellent performances he's given over the years. I'm legit in shock.

Dekim

Oct 28, 2017
Holyshit. I couldn't believe the thread title as I read it. Goddam. RIP King. What a shitty, shitty year.