• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ronin

Oct 25, 2017
I remember he posted a video a few months back and he looked really thin and people were wondering if it was for a role or if he was okay. He deleted it shortly after.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe this. He was fighting cancer while filming Black Panther too if he was diagnosed in 2016 and I can't even imagine what he went through. Just devastating to lose someone that young. He'll be missed.

Legitimately said "what?!" aloud when I saw that. We get used, in this world of the internet and the whole celebrity gossip industry, to the sense that we know everything that's going on, but periodically we're reminded that people can keep secrets still when they want to.

R.I.P., and what a loss.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
I'm guessing his battle with colon cancer was private because I had no idea he was sick.

Rest In Peace Chadwick Boseman.

Wakanda Forever.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
To film all those movies while fighting cancer is fucking amazing. Rest in power forever my King.

y2kyle89

Mar 16, 2018
Mass
Man, I was thinking of watching Black Panther recently too...

My condolences to his family, for whatever it's worth.

Waffles

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm still absolutely shook by this. An absolute legend for everything he has done since his diagnosis.

Trike

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Nov 6, 2017
Fucking awful. This one hurts. We've lost so much this year.

RIP

verygooster

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
This so much. RIP. Heartbreaking.

Chadwick did so much more than Black Panther. But, man, he was the answer to this T'Challa fan's dreams

GSG

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, that's horrible, RIP :(

This is a massive loss for the world :(

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, I had no idea he was even sick.
I did notice he looked thin, some time ago, when he was presenting an award. But I don't really like to judge others by their appearance, so didn't really question it, and anyone can struggle with their weight. Really sad to hear this, he's done some terrific roles, but I found his T'challa was really graceful and inspiring, when he's talking to the kid and the end, and they see his ship. An awesome actor.