• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

P-Bo

One Winged Slayer
Jun 17, 2019
I am completely at a loss for words, I never even knew he was struggling with it.

RIP Mr. Boseman, the world is a worse place without you.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Okay one did he have this while filming Black Panther and two is this the first MCU casualty we had? Man this sucks he's way too young to go. He's only 6 years older than me.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Man that fucking sucks. Dude was having the career high he deserved coming off the marvel movies. Goddamn. Rest in peace. Most shocking news I've heard in awhile. I had no clue he was even ill. :(

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
I don't have any more words besides this sucks, fuck cancer, fuck 2020, just fuck.

Rest in Peace, Chadwick

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
I had no clue he had cancer/was fighting cancer it for years. I lost my step dad to cancer last month and he was only 46 =/ 43 is way too young... This is absolutely tragic/heartbreaking news, cancer destroys too many lives... My condolences to his family.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Absolutely shocked by this. I had no idea about his condition.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
He was legit one of the best actors in the industry right up there with the greatest of the greats. This is going to hurt a lot.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
RIP

A lot of people expressed concerns about his health followed some pictures and videos earlier this year. Saddened to hear their concerns were warranted. Too young.

Login • Instagram

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.
Damn. That's an unmistakable cancer Weight loss. Fuck man. Reminds me of my uncle wasting away. This is fucking insane.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, he looked really skinny in that IG video. :(

I get Steve Jobs flashbacks. He got really skinny in last days as well. Cancer too.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
One of those times I've read a thread title and thought it was just a really poor joke or someone else that had an incredibly similar name that worked on the film... but damn I had no idea he had cancer and for so long. He put out so many great performances while fighting cancer. RIP