• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Alcatraz trailer (coming to PS4 tomorrow, XB1 and PC April 9th)

As seen at the end of the trailer, Blackout will be free to play from tomorrow until the 30th
D3FUz77XgAEV0fB.jpg:orig

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
Not gonna lie, the idea of a close-quarters battle-royale map set on Alcatraz sounds kinda cool...

That said, it'll probably be an enormous clusterfuck, like playing Shipment on MW1.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Edit: They should keep the game F2P then.

Last edited:

benzopil

Oct 25, 2017
Finally a BR where my random teammates won't be able to land on the edge of the map and loot for 15 minutes before fighting someone

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
I'm guessing it'll be 50 players but who knows? It's pretty much going to be the nuketown equivalent for blackout, just all out madness.

And they'll probably add this onto the main map soon enough

And yes, more newbies to mess with in blackout

Danteyke223

Banned
Oct 24, 2018
Should have just liscened Hans Zimmer for this trailer, and made Nic Cage and Sean Connery as playable characters.

GodofWine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Looks fun, I'll try it out again for sure (been Apexing only recently).

A month of free BR?? dude...just make it Free. Then it'll force Firestorm to be free, and thats my actual motive :)

Mugman

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I think a small map is the exact opposite out of what I want from Blackout, but I'll definitely check it out; my group of friends and I still play Blackout multiple times a week

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Map looks awesome. I imagine there will be lots of locales on it that aren't accessible in either version of Alcatraz's zombie map.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm stuck in a hotel for work and I forgot to bring my cod disk so I will be downloading the free client to play the new map.

Dec 23, 2017
User Banned (1 Day): Port Begging; History of Similar Behavior
Hey activision just a reminder the year is 2019 and there are many amazing consoles out there. Some even transform and are hybrid like.

R0987

Avenger
Jan 20, 2018
Where can I find the trail version on the ps store? I tried downloading it from the library from the previous trail but it gives me a trail is over error.

EDIT: Never mind im an idiot the trail starts tommorow

Last edited:

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Is it free, it should be considering it is in the game already

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
Me and my BR buddies will play plenty of this through April. Hopefully later this year the mode is F2P permanently.

It's very active on ps4 and it's why I never recommend pc players buy games like COD. PS4 is the place to be.

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
They'd make a whole lot more money off of that mode if they divorced it from BO4 and just made it free forever.