• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Makeshift OT until I can make a more proper one. Anyways, the two-part premiere is happening right now with the rest of the season happening next year.

Trailer:

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
I wonder if they will go over how similar the pandemic commercials have become.

,Edit: Yup. And that Bow speech was fire. And I'm glad we got to see more of her supporting cast.

Last edited:

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how different the show would have been, if Junior stuck to the job he liked instead of working for his Dad.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
This was such a good episode. Everyone's on edge.

"My grandfather's milk was gin......it was good for him...AND US."

BlueScrote

Oct 25, 2017
Catching up on this season, I really liked both the election (part 1) and the pandemic episodes. Felt like a return to form. Or I'm just starved of comfort sitcoms. The animated episode didn't do it for me though.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I couldn't help it but Jack's "Is he talking to me?" and Diane's response killed me. 🤣

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
This is shaping up to be the best episode of the season. Diane's spitting facts on the double standards.

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
It's the Christmas episode, and Dre's getting called out for being out of touch with Compton.

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
And we're already off to a great start. Junior's resembling his dad in his schemes and Dre's at his selfish worst.

SpartyCrunch

Xbox
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
How is everyone liking this season? I'm enjoying it for the most part, but the way they're handling (or not handling?) COVID is really distracting.

Like, the first episode fully acknowledged it and was built around it, but in subsequent episodes it's like COVID is completely gone and forgotten about? People going out and about, no masks, etc.

It's fine with me if shows just want to move on and pretend they're past COVID but they should at least say as much. In the most recent episode they even mentioned it yet still in that same episode it was like it never existed.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Is this season off to anyone else? No Diane in last week's episode was jarring and the COVID/no COVID stuff makes their stances seem really flimsy. Like, it was completely not okay for Junior to have his girlfriend over in one episode, and then another episode they had extended family in for Ruby and Pops' wedding. It seems like everyone is kind of spinning their wheels. Junior's girlfriend is getting on my nerves too, with her diagnosing his family members and trying to write a book on them.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
BTW, how jarring was it last week when there was an episode of black-ish taking place in current day and an episode of grown-ish taking place last year with Junior in both episodes? He looked so different in both episodes because they were filmed in different years.

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
BTW, how jarring was it last week when there was an episode of black-ish taking place in current day and an episode of grown-ish taking place last year with Junior in both episodes? He looked so different in both episodes because they were filmed in different years.
I didn't think the franchise will have MCU TV levels of disparity, but here we are.

Also, black-ish is back, dealing with veganism.