• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
https://whatsondisneyplus.com/black-ish-coming-soon-to-disney-us/
https://whatsondisneyplus.com/grown-ish-coming-soon-to-disney-us/

Disney has announced that the smash-hit comedy series, "Black-ish" is coming to Disney+ in the United States on February 9th 2022. The first seven seasons will be available, along with the first four episodes from the final season.

Disney has announced that the smash-hit comedy series, "Grown-ish" is going to be coming to Disney+ in the United States on Wednesday 9th February. The first three seasons of "Grown-ish" will be available, along with the first nine episodes from the fourth season.

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah same, only downside is that I prefer the Hulu app over the D+ one.

Does Canadian D+ have all Hulu content, or is it a limited library?
Don't know about the content because I don't live there, but I know they have Disney+ Star (or whatever it's called) like other countries do.

That aside, at least D+ allows 4K DV content. Apparently, Hulu allows 4K SDR, but I've never seen it manifest.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I wonder if it's a precurser to Disney Star or if they'll just keep the branding and do a bundle where certain content is doubled up. They each keep their originals but some of the less specific programming is shared.

Daysean

Nov 15, 2017
I was getting my hair retwisted a while ago when Black-ish came on and i super enjoyed what i saw, so good to hear its on D+
Apparently thread says its on hulu as well but im late to that

Oct 27, 2017
I really hope this encourages more folks to check out Grown-ish. Great, fun cast with topical scripts and a pretty solid soundtrack.