• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Do you get bonus super powers if you're mixed? Do I get to be an unstoppable immortal badass with little downsides like D? Or do I get to be a squib?

Chamber

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all don't want me to have all that power.

tumblr_pvc4niYUkD1rrkahjo4_540.gif

panama chief

Oct 27, 2017
ill take something that wouldnt be destructive if uncontrolled like reading minds.

I love speedsters, but ive watched the science of fast. how much calories you gotta consumes, how moving too fast causes friction. might fuck up and blow up a town cause you stretched too fast.

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
Yall.

This means the coons will end up getting powers too. 😬😬😬

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
Well i'll be bookmarking this for the 21st - This shit bonkers lol I love casually brushing up against twitter when it's top shelf guffaws like this

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Dark matter, dark energy, dark fluid manipulation.

I dont know what those are but I want to control it.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Dark matter, dark energy, dark fluid manipulation.

I dont know what those are but I want to control it.
Man you better superpower wiki your shit.

powerlisting.fandom.com

Dark Energy Manipulation

The power to manipulate dark energy. Variation of Energy Manipulation, Elemental Energy Manipulation and Darkness Manipulation. Opposite to Light Energy Manipulation. Nega-Ergokinesis Negative/Reverse Energy Manipulation Umbra-Ergokinesis Dark Energy Physics Manipulation Dark Force Manipulation...

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Man you better superpower wiki your shit.

powerlisting.fandom.com

Dark Energy Manipulation

The power to manipulate dark energy. Variation of Energy Manipulation, Elemental Energy Manipulation and Darkness Manipulation. Opposite to Light Energy Manipulation. Nega-Ergokinesis Negative/Reverse Energy Manipulation Umbra-Ergokinesis Dark Energy Physics Manipulation Dark Force Manipulation...

lol I'm not that cool I'm actually thinking about physical cosmology dark matter/energy/fluid not anime.

Dark matter - Wikipedia

The powers may be useless or they actually might be human history changing time of deal.

Yams

Oct 25, 2017
About to see who is actually black on reset and who is pretending to be

also, remember I have always been your friend BCT

The Watcher

Oct 29, 2017
Technopathy. Sallie Mae owes us all.
This power would essentially make you God in any 1st World Country. I would still this one, but I'd much rather have Photographic Reflexes, basically being able to see something done and imitate it perfectly or having my brain work like on the movie "Limitless"...except w/o the drugs and side-effects