• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What team?

• #TeamReal

Votes: 502 37.1%
  • #TeamFake

Votes: 850 62.9%

• Total voters

Shark

Oct 28, 2017
Raleigh, NC
ne3ln4y.png

It's not the same

3bada

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
So the UI is fake, but the hardware pics are real is what I'm getting out of this

Jamie

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
That black controller is too butt ugly to be real. I'm in hopefully team fake, though I'd love to see that UI already.

Playboi Carti

Jan 1, 2018
Portugal
It's a (possible) photoshop. Now circle all the ones that are in the same location. All over the place. Unless it's all from the same random seed every time you boot and the photo was taken at the exact same time as the other screenshot...
I'm still not fully convinced that's it's a photoshop, maybe it is, but the particles in the UI might move slowly or loop not too far away from the same position and that would justify the same pattern.

The Masked Mufti

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
I'm #TeamReal looks like the same controller from that other photo showing the measurements
WOW3-f710.jpg

or were these proven to be fake as well?
I'm going with fake. A two-tone colour scheme seems to be a staple of the new console and controller. While the picture above does seem to have it, it looks way to subtle for it to look like something they'll release.

Rodelero

Oct 27, 2017
Whether or not he genuinely has access to the console (doubtful) they are either a criminal or a scam artist, which makes it very hard to trust.

Why haven't they put something in the photo to prove they at least took the photo (like their name on a piece of paper, today's date etc?). Most likely they got the photos from someone else and are trying to scam in my opinion. Photos are real, but this chap isn't legit.

arrado

Jan 1, 2020
It's clearly all real.

And yeah that fan design looks basically the same as the poor ps4 design

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
If they were gonna sell a black controller they would announce it by now. So black one is not for consumer for sure even of its real

Gushu

Sep 29, 2018
It's a (possible) photoshop. Now circle all the ones that are in the same location. All over the place. Unless it's all from the same random seed every time you boot and the photo was taken at the exact same time as the other screenshot...
Maybe both screens are shortly taken after switching the PS5 on and the "dust pattern" starts always the same. That would explain the similar location.

I think its real :)