• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What team?

• #TeamReal

Votes: 502 37.1%
  • #TeamFake

Votes: 850 62.9%

• Total voters

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think they care about quick resume, they are aiming at launching games "instantly" and "bypassing menus" (as per their patent).
That still sucks. It doesn't matter how fast my games load, quick resume is a very important feature since not every game will let you save anywhere or even save in the middle of a boss fight. I'd be disappointed (but at this point, not shocked) if they don't support multi-game quick resume.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
CFE5363-C-17-A2-4426-934-A-B7-BA1-DD06249.jpg
YOOOOOOOO this is really happening!

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Yes they have.

www.sie.com

PlayStation’s One Year Update on “Playing for the Planet”

Today is the anniversary of the United Nations’ Playing for the Planet Alliance, which we joined at its launch at the New York Climate Summit on 23rd of September 2019. I’m excited to share an update on our progress towards our UN 2019/20 commitments. Our progress First, we’ve avoided an...
That doesn't confirm anything? Suspend and resume is on the PS4 as well

AllBizness

Banned
Mar 22, 2020
He should ask more money for the video I'm willing to bet a journalist or publication will buy the footage. If this is real ofcourse. Might be fake

strikeselect

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck Sony for having users go through this leaker bullshit.

They could have easily revealed this stuff by now.

Geode

Oct 27, 2017
I'm surprised no one bothered to ask them to take a picture of the system with a sticky note on it with their Reddit username, time and date.

DarkVaber32

Nov 15, 2018
What i think could be:

Dude got those pictures from someone he knows to have access to a PS5. He has no footage of the PS5 UI and is lying about it to make some cash. Photoshopped the first UI picture to make it seem real. He got nothing else besides the pictures he posted.

elknoir

Oct 28, 2017
Man why can't Sony just deliver a good looking piece of hardware? All they had to do was make it black. Why'd they mess with the buttons?? This is not that hard!

iareec

Banned
Jul 19, 2020
Lol, that controller is fake, someone that believes that controller can be black with those white buttons is ... and IF it's true, then it's a shit 0/100 design.

Abi

Jun 3, 2020
Yeah the UI is fake as hell, which means he's lying about storage as well.

R2RD

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 6, 2018
Lol, that controller is fake, someone that believes that controller can be black with those white buttons is ... and IF it's true, then it's a shit 0/100 design.
Well
www.notebookcheck.net

Hands-on images of the PS5 DualSense controller reveal two colour options as Sony confirms software update plans

Hands-on images of the PS5 DualSense controller have been published online, purportedly from the FCC. The images show the DualSense from all angles in its two-tone colour scheme and also offer a look at an unannounced black version. Sony has confirmed that the PS5 DualSense controllers will...

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
I dunno bout the controller, but that screen looks fake as fuck to me. I think the amazon prime user selection looks exactly the same

CRIMSON-XIII

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Um. I think that is spray painted?

Edit: The reason that this is immediately fake is because buttons would not be white like that. They would be darker or the iconic colors on a darker clear background. This is a messy job. They probably took apart the controller and painted the outer shell pieces.

gabdeg

Oct 26, 2017
🐝
Lol UI fakes getting a lot of mileage out of those few seconds of supposed UI footage from the unveil.