• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

sprsk

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus guys if you're gonna come up with a slur try not to make it fucking rad as hell.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
"Oh, you just have to find out what you have in common!"

"Anime. We both like anime, right?"

"I'd like to take this opportunity to make up some hateful shit for you out of pure spite for your existence."

Good on us for judo flipping that nonsense.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Imagine coming up with a racist name that's highkey badass AF. 😂

🤣🤣🤣

rUsSR9q.gif

Veldin

Oct 25, 2017
A stroke of genius from a rando twitter nazi. I guess they're good for something

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Because Japan is one of the most racial homogenous countries in the world, many white supremacists see it as a vision of a "pure" utopia so naturally they attempt to co-opt Japanese media.
But then they also act super racist when they encounter actual Japanese people.

It's basically the same deal how most conservatives basically love the Taliban other than the fact they're not white.

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
Not like some of the greatest voice actors of all time are black or anything. Just straight up vile nonsense in those tweets.

1f644.png

Stath

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Mar 4, 2022
Is it even possible to fail in your racism any harder than this?

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Two pages and no world-building? For shame. I'll start:

For ages, it was believed that all members of the Né'gro people worshipped the Sun Goddess, Anyanwu. However, when the Né'gro lands were breached by the pale ones, the Krakah, they soon learned that wasn't the case. For thousands of years prior, a tribe of Né'gro splintered from their kin, and began to worship the Moon Goddess, Bomu Rambi -- the vengeful younger sister of Anyanwu. It was these people who would become the Nightskins. A secretive, hidden folk who dwell among the Sun kin, but ever apart from them. Thriving in the shadows, they kept to their ways, and their duties at the behest of Mother Moon, protecting Né'gro lands from all who would threaten them.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Funny thing is there was a thread on here a while ago asking where all the Nazi/racists will flock to since tv shows/movies are being more diverse.
One of the first posts was Anime lol.

Edit: Found it
www.resetera.com

As diversity increases, where do white supremacists see their escapism in media?

TV, film, certain genres of novels, art, comic books have been getting diversified for a while. It seems white supremacists didn't expect fantasy novels to get diversified such as right now them losing their shit over the new Lord Of The Rings adaptation. Warhammer's time is coming, although...

Nov 4, 2017
Two pages and no world-building? For shame. I'll start:

For ages, it was believed that all members of the Né'gro people worshipped the Sun Goddess, Anyanwu. However, when the Né'gro lands were breached by the pale ones, the Krakah, they soon learned that wasn't the case. For thousands of years prior, a tribe of Né'gro splintered from their kin, and began to worship the Moon Goddess, Bomu Rambi -- the vengeful younger sister of Anyanwu. It was these people who would become the Nightskins. A secretive, hidden folk who dwell among the Sun kin, but ever apart from them. Thriving in the shadows, they kept to their ways, and their duties at the behest of Mother Moon, protecting Né'gro lands from all who would threaten them.
For the love of Anyanwu, don't stop! What do the Krakah worship? Bootstraps? A well, actually?

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
Nightskin sounds like the kind of badass you summon in Elden Ring to save your ass in a boss fight, and after victory gives you the best weapon in the game. Dumb ass racists are so good at being lame as fuck and can't see greatness.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
Everything about this is hilarious. Calling Japanese characters Aryan? Trying to come up with a new slur but accidentally making it sound too badass? Lol.

blackhawk163

Oct 28, 2017
Nightskin sounds like the kind of badass you summon in Elden Ring to save your ass in a boss fight, and after victory gives you the best weapon in the game. Dumb ass racists are so good at being lame as fuck and can't see greatness.
I was just about to go there, either a summon or ash of war or even an armor set.

Make it happen From

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
I saw a TikTok about this a couple weeks back and I laughed and laughed. This thing exploded almost instantly and I love it. Racists are really fucking bad at this.

Canas Renvall

Banned
Mar 4, 2018
Nightskin is that awesome new Disney+ show, right?

Man, what a cool name. When racists fuck up and fall flat on their face, we all win.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Never heard "Nightskin" being used until this thread.

Sounds like a faction you would join in a Souls game. Kind of awesome it was remade into something else before it became another mindless slur.

Nov 4, 2017
Haha!

Help me out. 😉
The Krakah were the war-mongering descendents of a crumbling empire. They worshiped the dead god-emperor Rae-Gharn, and adherents were required to wear ceremonial bootstraps at all times. The wealth of the Krakah was accumulated within the few giant ziggurats which served as the palacial homes of the exceedingly wealthy. Krahkahs would gather at the base of these monstrous structures, praying that some of the obscene fortune would trickle down.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
Racist anime fans vs actual creators. These people's only positive contribution to the world is accidentally giving people this amazing turnabout.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
Reminds me of the Nightkin from Fallout New Vegas, who are the smarter, friendlier super mutants.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I reported an account who used the term "poopskin" to describe black people the other day along with a number of their tweets which had images using the n word (hard er version even) and yet Twitter claimed they hadn't broken the rules. It's horrific how much overt racism there is.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
I know Tiktok is made for phones, but is there an easy way to adjust volume to not be maxed out? Same with like most podcast sites. Maybe its really obvious and im missing it.
If you use some third party sound controls on Windows, you can adjust the audio volume for just your web browser. Otherwise, it's just the built in volume slider in the OS (or through speaker controls) since I don't think you can adjust the audio of Tiktok.

AIan

Oct 20, 2019
Night's Kin? Night Skin? Nights' Kin? Either way all variations sound cool

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
Today I learned Nightskin is/was a racial slur. If someone told that to me randomly before this thread I would have thought they were talking about a bad a** superhero African American made by Marcel/DC comics.

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017
Nightskins sounds like a werewolf/vampire superhero group so I don't know what they thought would happen
The Krakah were the war-mongering descendents of a crumbling empire. They worshiped the dead god-emperor Rae-Gharn, and adherents were required to wear ceremonial bootstraps at all times. The wealth of the Krakah was accumulated within the few giant ziggurats which served as the palacial homes of the exceedingly wealthy. Krahkahs would gather at the base of these monstrous structures, praying that some of the obscene fortune would trickle down.

YO this is pretty effin amazing lol