• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CypherSignal

Oct 25, 2017
$12.5k

giphy.gif
Less than 16 hours after this post, it spiked down to 10.5k.

Yep, very stable and predictable and unvolatile and totally not manipulated virtual commodity that people are " " " investing " " " in exclusively for the technology and to satisfy a beautiful vision of an ancap world and not a glorified pyramid scheme with extra steps that is being utilized to make a few people rich off of the losses of thousands of others.

Don't forget to buy gold ✌

Titanpaul

Jan 2, 2019
If you're reading this, and you're curious about jumping in to bitcoin or alternative coins - don't.

1.21Gigawatts

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Munich
I never hold my bitcoin longer than a few minutes, so I don't really care about the volatility.
But it's really weird that seemingly for no reason at all its going up and down.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Less than 16 hours after this post, it spiked down to 10.5k.

Yep, very stable and predictable and unvolatile and totally not manipulated virtual commodity that people are " " " investing " " " in exclusively for the technology and to satisfy a beautiful vision of an ancap world and not a glorified pyramid scheme with extra steps that is being utilized to make a few people rich off of the losses of thousands of others.

Don't forget to buy gold ✌
$11.3k
📈

CypherSignal

Oct 25, 2017
I think you missed the part where I suggested that it's a comically volatile currency security commodity owing to its entirely speculative nature, and on top of that, that this little pump in the last couple of days was probably spurred most strongly by the fact that another $100M of Tether funbucks were printed.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I think you missed the part where I suggested that it's a comically volatile currency security commodity owing to its entirely speculative nature, and on top of that, that this little pump in the last couple of days was probably spurred most strongly by the fact that another $100M of Tether funbucks were printed.
It's cute you think it's volatile because of speculation and not blue foxes.

killdatninja

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for the heads up OP. I bought some during the last spike... and just sold it to get the fuck out. I didn't make that much profit(maybe $100 when it's all said and done after fees). Didn't seem worth it. Staying the fuck away from bitcoin.

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
Bitcoin needs to fucking skyrocket beyond it's all-time high so my DOGE can be worth thousands.

coinfunda

Banned
Mar 1, 2019
User Banned (permanent): spam account
Bitcoin fluctuation sucks. Please let me know the best hardware wallet for Bitcoin, if you are using. here is a list of best hardware wallet, please let me know which one should I buy????

May 10, 2018
Bitcoin fluctuation sucks. Please let me know the best hardware wallet for Bitcoin, if you are using. here is a list of best hardware wallet, please let me know which one should I buy????
The only hardware wallet I'm familiar with is the Ledger Nano S. It's good except for the fact that it doesn't have that much storage on it. So I would recommend the Ledger Nano X because it's supposed to have more room.

From what I've heard Trezor is a good hardware wallet as well.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lol so much for registered emails filtering out the chaff