• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Boogins

Oct 28, 2017
Bruh Zsasz has like two little baby scars lol and they're gonna ruin Cassie Cain I bet.

DrBo42

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Don't like the style of the individual posters in this batch. The group one is pretty good though.

cj_iwakura

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coral Springs, FL
To compare, from Begins:
latest

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
He looks ready to ask me if I listen to Rex Orange County and when I say no he'll go "yeah they are pretty indie so it's not surprising you haven't heard of them"
Worse Flea from Red Hot Chili Peppers cosplay ever
comics wise: No
Tv wise: no
Movies wise: yes

both tv and movie versions are like the comic character in name only
I am not into this nerd shit
Bruh Zsasz has like two little baby scars lol and they're gonna ruin Cassie Cain I bet.
I mean every serial killer into ritualistic scaring has a first day

Oct 27, 2017
I actually think these look really good, but I legitimately hate the designs for Cass, Montoya and Zsaz.

Those are some pretty posters

...interesting the use of Roman Sionis instead of Black Mask

He'll get the Black Mask in the last 2 minutes of the film and then we'll probably never see his character again in any future projects.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
is the movie cassie cain just translating a change the comics made or is it just hollywood infantilising asian women again

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Say what you want about Suicide Squad, but Robbie was inspired casting. Hope this turns out well.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not really a fan of Harley and idk if I'll watch this but these posters look dope.

KeyBladerXIII

Dec 5, 2017
Imma say it: that's a shitty Zsasz. Gotham knocked it out of the park and now everyone else has to live up to that.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fine with everything else, but the mallet is way too small, it should be impossibly huge and she has to spin round and round as the momentum propels her to a massive crit attack

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
Why no mask for Black Mask?
Also, I thought DC was embracing the comic book aspects, so why nos uits?

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
I guess secret identities just arent a concern huh. Huntress' mask is just makeup