• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dever

Dec 25, 2019
They probably shouldn't, but they would be leaving money on the table by not making another Mass Effect.

Patryn

Oct 25, 2017
Do people forget that DA4 isn't a rumor, it's an announced title that they've publicly acknowledged they're working on?

And that Casey Hudson has also said they're doing something with Mass Effect?

Thera

Banned
Feb 28, 2019
France
Do people forget that DA4 isn't a rumor, it's an announced title that they've publicly acknowledged they're working on?

Mass Effect IP isn't dead because of one bad game.
The will do a Rise of Skywalker and pretend Andromeda didn't happened.

APZonerunner

Features Editor at VG247.com
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
England

Casey has said in official Bioware blog posts that while the focus is currently on Anthem Next & DA4, a team is spinning up on whatever is next for Mass Effect.

Deleted member 47654

user requested account closure
Banned
Sep 10, 2018
I wont get excited if they dont change their writers, i dont know how much times this needs to be said, Mac Walters should be fired.

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck please be mass effect 5, that takes place in the milky way, has some of the characters from
The og trilogy, and takes place after 3

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
100% it's for DA4 and the old Technical Director just left. I don't wanna go and sift through LinkedIn right now but it would really just be "Same old story".

monmagman

Dec 6, 2018
England,UK
If this is Mass Effect then I should be excited.....but given what happened to the last one,and then Anthem.....that Bioware name isn't really a seal of quality these days.
Hope they can get it together and deliver something special though.

Manta_Breh

May 16, 2018
Yaaaaawwwwwwwwn.

I'm interested to see what other disaster they come up.

Bioware is dead. Long live Bioware.

Fiery Phoenix

Oct 26, 2017
Could still be Dragon Age. They've been ramping up production for DA4. But Mass Effect is also possible.

Not sure about anything else.

Deleted member 59955

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 14, 2019
Jason Schreier literally confirmed months ago that Mass Effect 5 is in development. Why are you all acting like this is surprising?