• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

So, a bored billionaire challenges you for the following game of Russian Roulette.

• One bullet for $5,000,0000

Votes: 212 28.0%
  • Two bullets for $25,000,000

Votes: 23 3.0%
  • Three bullets for $125,000,000

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • Four bullets for $625,000,000

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Five bullets for $3,125,000,000

Votes: 22 2.9%
  • Not playing

Votes: 494 65.3%

• Total voters

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
On one hand I have a shot (no pun intended) to financially cushion my family indefinitely...

...on the other hand I have two little children that need me in their lives.

I'm going to pass and earn money the hard way. šŸ˜Ž

kittens

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This forum has a really bizarre fascination with billionaires and the fantasy of wealth

Cdammen

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
For fun, in my head I chose one bullet. When to random.org and said if it rolls a six, I would die.

It rolled a 6.

Quote for truth.
Did the same thing, my number was 4, rolled it the second time I pressed the button. Voted to abstain from this wonderful activity.

EDIT: Also your username is apt.

greenbird

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
kaiji-2.png

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
No, my life is plenty happy as-is and that amount of money seems low in the grand scheme of things.

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
No, I'll pass. Knowing my luck, I would shoot myself in the head on the first shot with one bullet. I can't think of Russian roulette without thinking of the Deer Hunter.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
No. Even if you win, you just watched someone blow their brains out right in front of you. What good is money if you can never sleep again?

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
You feel the most alive during that trigger pull.

No. Even if you win, you just watched someone blow their brains out right in front of you. What good is money if you can never sleep again?

Only person who can die in this situation is you. There is only one trigger pull at the odds you choose and you either win or lose

Oct 25, 2017
As with all psychopathic questions, the answer is "why is this even a question and how fucked are we if this ever even came up".

Though now I'm thinking of a Saw reboot where all the victims are billionaires. And I hate that franchise.

OP
OP
Sqrt

Sqrt

Oct 26, 2017
As with all psychopathic questions, the answer is "why is this even a question and how fucked are we if this ever even came up".

Though now I'm thinking of a Saw reboot where all the victims are billionaires. And I hate that franchise.
Now that pitch is on the public domain. You just missed your chance without probability of death!

edgefusion

Oct 27, 2017
We already suffer enough humiliation by way of billionaires so I'll pass on this further opportunity to be a dancing monkey, thanks.