• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BFIB

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"He died as he lived. Covered and makeup and lying in front of us."

Goddamn.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Whether it's the Lincoln Project or Bill Maher, we probably shouldn't be applauding human shitheaps for their sick burns.

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
Not going to give him the hits, but glad he's distracting Trump.

Fuck Bill Maher, hope he loses his show soon. Unacceptable that HBO keeps him on.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Great idea. Can't help but wonder what an actual funny man would have made of it.
Still, it obviously infuriated Trump so job well done on that part.

Bigg

Oct 25, 2017
Reminder that Bill Maher:
  • Is racist, and constantly makes jokes about all middle eastern people being terrorists
    • Has tried to argue that "wuhan flu" isn't racist
  • Is an anti vaxxer, and has said as recently as last year that it's "realistic" for vaccines to cause autism (it's not)
  • Is a transphobe, as previously mentioned in this thread
  • Has made the argument that religion causes all wars and that without it we'd be a more peaceful society (I'm not religious and even I know this is bullshit)
  • Compared MeToo to the Red Scare
  • After Stan Lee died he claimed comic book culture was directly responsible for the rise of Trump and constantly doubled down on it
Please do not give him a pass because he got Trump pissed for a day.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
I thought that maybe Maher would be not-shitty this time, but less than a minute in he's comparing Trump to a wandering "Gypsy Woman"

24thFrame

Alt-Account
Banned
Jun 16, 2020
Bill Maher is an islamaphobic bigot and this kind of shit is peak arrogant white liberal cringe. I thought you guys learned from the last go-round.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
Did Trump imply by that "no shutdown" remark that it would be good to have no shutdown so that Bill could contract Covid?

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
  • Has made the argument that religion causes all wars and that without it we'd be a more peaceful society (I'm not religious and even I know this is bullshit)

oh that's not all about religion

www.salon.com

Bill Maher: "Why are they impoverished and uneducated? It's mostly because of the religion"

On "Real Time" last night, Bill Maher renewed his criticism of Islam -- and called the Iraq War our biggest blunder

Maher also quarreled with the president's word choices. "This idea that we cannot even call it Islamic terrorism seems Orwellian to me," he said. "It seems we're paying a very high price for this ... which is you can't discuss it even rationally.

"Can't we at least say there are a number of factors that are involved and the religion is certainly one of them? (Obama) presented this idea that, well, it's poverty and education. It is poverty and education also -- but why are they impoverished and uneducated? It's mostly because of the religion."

he's easily one of the loudest islamophobes out there

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Reminder that Bill Maher:
  • Is racist, and constantly makes jokes about all middle eastern people being terrorists
    • Has tried to argue that "wuhan flu" isn't racist
  • Is an anti vaxxer, and has said as recently as last year that it's "realistic" for vaccines to cause autism (it's not)
  • Is a transphobe, as previously mentioned in this thread
  • Compared MeToo to the Red Scare
  • After Stan Lee died he claimed comic book culture was directly responsible for the rise of Trump and constantly doubled down on it
Please do not give him a pass because he got Trump pissed for a day.
Sad that this needs to be stated every Maher thread

noquarter

Oct 25, 2017
Was alright, just seemed like took a normal eulogy and said the opposite while pointing out a few things. Seemed really nice actually for how shitty Don Trump is to every person. Expecting his real eulogies to be pretty much Klan rally speeches.

Trump's insults are getting kinda flat? Has anyone noticed?
They've always been pretty flat, it was just fresh in the political realm. Now that we have heard it nonstop for 5 years, it is no longer fresh and is easy to see how flat everything is. He would probably have more luck running names through WuTang Name Generator, as that would increase the amount of adjectives he has and create names that dont sound like the are from Dr Suess books.

Canyon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Fuck Bill Maher.

The guy that felt he had something in common with Milo and had him as a guest.

flare

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck this asshat. How people can actually stand him after all the shit he's said is mind numbing.

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
Fuck Maher. This bit wasn't even that great. But he did point something out that I haven't really reflected upon; I've never seen Trump laugh. Like, I've seen him smile and do those little mocking chuckles he sometimes does when belittling someone, but I've never seen the man laugh. As many frightening things he's done and advocated, this still manages to creep me out.

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
Bill Maher is a colossal piece of shit and is not an ally. Any of yall who like bill maher but hate the lincoln project need to stop and think for a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.