• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017

Attorney General Bill Barr: "This is not decay. This is organized destruction. Secularists and their allies have marshaled all the forces of mass communication, popular culture, the entertainment industry, and academia in an unremitting assault on religion & traditional values."

I don't think this is the kind of things you want your AG saying.

I guess enabling massive corruption is "traditional values" now.

ianpm31

Oct 27, 2017
This man is the most dangerous person in the administration. Corrupt to the core.

kukubrew

Nov 7, 2017
So the government is going to protect religion from all the unbelievers now?

Feels like a re-election strategy for trump rather than any coherent message or policy.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yet secularists aren't the ones that have forced their "traditional values" to be inscribed as laws of the land. "Traditional values" that deemed my ancestors to be enslaved because their good book said so.

Theocracy is poison.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh. From where I'm sitting, it seems that there is an unrelenting assault on facts and logic.

Killthee

Oct 25, 2017
He needs to find his George Michael.

get

Oct 25, 2017
The fuck is even happening? you think that with all the shit going down there would more commitment to not saying the quiet part loud.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
A lying, corrupt slimeball that's covered up terrible crimes by terrible people in two different admins wants to posture about "values".

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
Let me say it again: Barr needs to choke on a bar.

or at least be behind bars.

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
It's called reality; that's what impinging on your "traditional values".

Anyway, Barr has publicly been an unconscionable piece of shit since he set up the pardons for the Iran-Contra criminals specifically to protect H.W. Bush from further investigation for his crimes. He should have gone away forever after that but he was bought back by another criminal president specifically because of it, and his lack of shame and lawlessness. He then committed gross obstruction of justice, engaged in corrupt targeting of political enemies and abused his office, all while not recusing himself from investigations he himself was personally implicated in. He should be impeached then prosecuted, but for now he should shut his lying, criminal face up because hearing him talk about values of any sort while knowing he is a valueless fuck-knuckle is obscene.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ah yes the poor Christians are the most persecuted group in society. I feel so bad. 😂

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
As always, this is projection. No-one's trying to stop them practising their religion. They are actively trying to stop us from not being subject to their religion.

King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017
Do evangelicals ever have that realization, however fleeting it may be, that they sound completely fucking bonkers to everyone else?

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
Piece of shit administration has no one left to appeal to or any remotely plausible arguments to cover up their criminality so they just desperately play the religion card

I feel so fucking good knowing that in my lifetime all of these bastards will die before me

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
They really need to change the record, the longer they put it off the harder the party will fall.