• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_og1g7m5C9Y1qzpn6vo3_500.gif

uncelestial

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco, CA, USA
I don't have a huge attachment to Bill & Ted "lore" so I'm expecting the disappointment to be more of the variety of, like, "gee that was really pop, disposable nonsense -- but I guess it was kinda fun in its own way"

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I don't have a huge attachment to Bill & Ted "lore" so I'm expecting the disappointment to be more of the variety of, like, "gee that was really pop, disposable nonsense -- but I guess it was kinda fun in its own way"

Personally it's the opposite - for me, Bill and Ted are supposed to be the quintessential pop disposable nonsense. An excellent soundtrack, jokes, tongue in cheekness - it's the anti lore movie! Simple set ups, aaaaand go

I've heard the basic setup of 3, that it will be them failing to have wrote 'that song' that saved the world. Admittedly it could be anything from that brief but I just do not get it - the ending of Bogus Journey was killer and I just don't understand how they skip over that without undoing it

I got faith in Reeves. I got faith in Winter (his doc stuff is solid and he seems a stand up guy). I got faith in the writer. I got faith in the director. I love the first two movies but I STILL have doubts here

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
Yes! One of the few series where the second one was better than the first. And it would be excellent if they could repeat that trend and have the third outdo the first two.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
I think we'd all be foolish to believe this is actually happening until we're sat in a cinema watching it (or it's at least picture-locked and backed up across a dozen cloud-based servers), but neat.