• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Letters

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Expecting some nice Gamepass announcements (Control, Plague Tale, Yakuza) and not much else.

"We are pleased to announce The Halo Master Chief collection is available on PC game pass, right now!"

*Loud cheers, followed by bombardment of the MS servers*
Judging by the current Reach test, that thing is soooo far from being ready. They can't have more than a couple of guys working on it on their free time from Halo 6.

A. D. Skinner

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
What were the games that looked like X-COM style, and the one after (maybe the same game) with that inventory screen?

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Regardless of how the event turns out, it's just cool for it to be in London and the fact I have tickets to go. Woop!

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
Empty buzz words, keeping my expectations low for this one.

Same here! Because is that really that high of a bar to begin with? Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the shows but it's never really all that big or full of surprises. Last year was worth it because of the two studios, but that was about it.

I just expect a decent IX episode and anything extra is a great bonus.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
It's an inside Xbox episode

biggest is basically going from an ant to the size of an m&m.

expectations for these are always insanely low

speedomodel

Oct 27, 2017
Very curious about Crossfire X. I feel like I was the only one excited for that at E3 because I knew Remedy was doing campaign for it. Very interested in learning more.

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
Has it been mentioned the thing in the thumbnail looks a lot like FFVII MIDGAR ?
FFVII R confirmed at X19

Goldstick

Jun 6, 2019
Porto, Portugal
Has it been mentioned the thing in the thumbnail looks a lot like FFVII MIDGAR ?
FFVII R confirmed at X19

ff7midgar.jpg

Overall I would say that the thumbnail is kinda generic, but then looking to the color scheme it also kinda resembles Midgar. I am doubtful, mainly because I don't think that SE would announce it before releasing it in PS4.

Nov 8, 2017
Expecting some nice Gamepass announcements (Control, Plague Tale, Yakuza) and not much else.

Judging by the current Reach test, that thing is soooo far from being ready. They can't have more than a couple of guys working on it on their free time from Halo 6.

Hoping there is plenty of Game Pass PC news, maybe a push to bring it to parity with XGP and get it out of beta for real. Control would be a perfect way to do so as well, I'll definitely jump into that once I'm finished with The Outer Worlds.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
wonder what the "Huge Xbox Game Pass News" is?

Prince changes? Package changes? Another platform like maybe you streaming it on mobile?

Jan 4, 2018
The biggest XO... HUGE Game Pass news...
Can it really be...
No I don't think... but what if...
Finally...

Xbox Game Pass The Musical premiere!?!?!

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
I think I'm most excited about the "huge" Game Pass news. Last year's show was great for Game Pass news.

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
A bunch of game reveals with no launch date, aka for the next console?

Think they have something cooked up for a shadow drop?

Dringus

Oct 27, 2017
Since I'll be at work, I'll probably tune-in. I've learned my lesson with MS events and wasting my own time on them, often pretty awful for some reason. Shouldn't be hard at this point to organize a solid event.

Deleted member 5764

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Color me cautiously optimistic. Do we have a run time yet? That'll drive whether I actually watch it live. Inside Xbox shows are generally too damn long for my tastes.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
Love me some game pass news. Wasteland 3 looks great as well. Hoping for some modestly decent things.

Khrol

Oct 28, 2017
Not wasting my time this year. MS is saving all of the big stuff for next year obviously.

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
Huge game pass news? Maybe Kingdom Hearts III?? It's one of the only Xbox releases I really want on the service that isn't already

Aniki

Oct 25, 2017
It won't, these Microsoft events are pointless.
Haha you peeps are too negative. I understand keeping your expectations in check is advised given previous events, but some of you are taking it too far.

I'm sure there's going to be some exciting game pass news and i'm looking forward to the xCloud info they will share.

Last edited: