• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I can never not laugh at military survivalist cosplay because it's so try hard to look badass while wanting to be an intimidating prick that they are the biggest losers going.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I came in expecting the usual rifle nut jobs but a mother fucking bazooka?!

Fucking hell, you need to sort that shit out America because I still get anxious seeing armed police in London so trying to imagine seeing some random prick carrying a rocket launcher on his shoulder while he buys a footlong is too much for my brain to handle.

Oct 25, 2017
All of these people have names for their guns like "Big Bertha" or "Lady Liberty" and they all either secretly want to fuck them or do fuck them, that is just a fact

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
3hLQsJc.png

GoNH8nK.png

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Well after that Trump commercial I'm rethinking paying for the main card. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Edit: wrong thread

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
I never thought I'd see the day I hated something other than Jared Fogle walking into a Subway.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
These guys all DESPERATELY want to convey an image to be recognized or acknowledged for something that they know deep down they lack.

They don't look "cool" they look completely childish and impotent.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I came in expecting the usual rifle nut jobs but a mother fucking bazooka?!

Fucking hell, you need to sort that shit out America because I still get anxious seeing armed police in London so trying to imagine seeing some random prick carrying a rocket launcher on his shoulder while he buys a footlong is too much for my brain to handle.
Meanwhile in Canada we are arresting stormtrooper cosplayers

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
LOL. These guys are such stereotypes lol.

Where's the innovation?

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
This is legit the scariest fucking thing. Main reason i refuse to visit the US.
Idk, I've been living here 33 years in 3 different states and have never seen anyone do this. That said, I also don't see it as scary - it seems hilarious. Attention whores are always funny, especially when deprived of said attention. You can almost sense the inverted penis they're also packing.

Anti

Banned
Nov 22, 2017
Australia
Imagine being this insecure, fuck, if these white Americans love guns and violence so much enroll in the army instead of being the tough guys in the suburb.

Fucking idiots.

Javaman

Oct 31, 2017
I'm pretty sure that's the dumbest way to orient a gun around anyone, let alone a fucking shotgun.

ATF should take his gun for that shit alone.

Exactly. Worse yet he has no sling on it so has to carry it by hand. Should be charged with brandishing if he keeps it in his hands low/ready). Looks like a $150 shotgun from academy sports.

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
As someone in the Twitter thread mentioned, at what point does brandishing a type of weapon become close enough to intentionally causing fear and panic the same way someone would yell fire when there isn't actually a fire?

Just because it isn't real doesn't mean other people don't know it's real if it's made to look as real as possible. Same goes for yelling fire. Just because there is no fire doesn't mean the victims know that.

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
Aren't these the same types that were hardcore survivalist and had bunkers and food ready and mocked normies? Now they want to be outside?

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I'm more scared of Subway sandwiches than Meal Team Six (such a good name)

TalonJH

Oct 27, 2017
Louisville, KY
I'm so confused why all the stay at home protests involve people with guns. How are guns relevant to a virus?
If you ask them, the idea is "our rights are being taken away by "tyrants" and if they don't do what we say, well take them back by force." But it's mostly LARPing for conservatives. They get to show off their toys while acting tough.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
Plot twist!

Their "weapons" are fake.

I mean, even if the guns are fake it doesn't exactly change much. Just because you're cosplaying Cloud Strife that doesn't mean you can just waltz anywhere with a wooden replica Buster Sword, y'know. Shit's still a fucking weapon!

So congrats dudes, you're still carrying legit weapons around but you just look more pathetic because they're not even real guns. Fucking noice.

Deleted member 8741

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I mean, even if the guns are fake it doesn't exactly change much. Just because you're cosplaying Cloud Strife that doesn't mean you can just waltz anywhere with a wooden replica Buster Sword, y'know. Shit's still a fucking weapon!

So congrats dudes, you're still carrying legit weapons around but you just look more pathetic because they're not even real guns. Fucking noice.
Bro. Leave me and my life size buster sword out of this.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Too bad it's fake. Imagine trying to fend off, say, a home invasion with that rocket launcher. Bet those perps didn't expect you blowing up your own house.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
that'll really stick it to obama. er, wait, guys what are we doing this for again? some chinese disease thing... ok whatever

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
I need to show up to one of these rallies decked in dozens of super soakers and NERF guns.