• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Raptomex

Oct 25, 2017
The first season made me laugh consistently. The hormone monster is a great character. I love it.

sonnyboy

Oct 25, 2017
My girlfriend and I loved it, it's absolutely hilarious. It takes you back to your earlier years, it's well done imo.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't think I'd love this show nearly as much as I did.

The monsters alone, man. Love their voice acting.

RC.

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver, BC
I binged watched this a few weekends ago, was amazing.

I swore the male hormon monster was voiced by Will Arnett, but I was also drunk and a little high.

CoolOff

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
This show is freaking outstanding. Haven't laughed out loud like this at a comedy show in a long time.

HammerFace

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I watched the whole season because my brother made me watch it while I was at his house. It was terrible. It made me laugh quite a few times but all around it felt like a waste and never actually enjoyed the experience.

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I came back to this after not getting into it after the first episode. I'm glad I stuck with it this time. It's gets much better.

Oct 27, 2017
Tn, USA
Season 2 is fantastic. Hits soooooo many junior high school moments. The wife confirms that the girl stuff is pretty on point as well (she was the 'gina' of her class).

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Sorry to bump this thread from the way back machine but my girlfriend's co-worker told us to watch this show on Netflix.

"It's a cartoon, I can't tell you what it's about...just watch it"

TC92OM.gif

What the fuck did I watch?
I saw crudley drawn penises playing basketball, I saw what I assume is a young child jerk off in his friends room, a little girl learn about her period from the statue of liberty. Then this guy with a dick for a nose. The hormone monster. We were not prepared for this, yet it has high scores on rotten tomato and metacritic.

How is this on Netflix and how did Jordan Peel get associated with this?