• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Almost everyone is going to have deep regrets about having played this year... with the exception of Keesha (40K for a week in the house), Janelle/Kaysar (not that they enjoyed the game but they were able to reconnect with one another and use the platform to boost their brand/get attention on meaningful progressive issues), David (who just seems happy to have gotten the experience he was robbed of last season), Enzo (simply due to his personality and reversing a lot of the stigmas he had from his stint a decade ago) and the eventual winner. Da'Vonne may also consider it a win if she makes a really deep run to like 3rd or something.

The rest will regret ever having agreed to play this season.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
I saw something on Twitter saying that FabFitFun and a few others have also dropped her since this article came out.

BB Alum are fucking trash too, none of them said a damn word until the articles about the Ian mocking came out and even then the racist shit was only thrown in as a footnote. Now a lot of them are out here talking about "Stop bullying the houseguests, stop going after their lives"

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
I saw something on Twitter saying that FabFitFun and a few others have also dropped her since this article came out.

BB Alum are fucking trash too, none of them said a damn word until the articles about the Ian mocking came out and even then the racist shit was only thrown in as a footnote. Now a lot of them are out here talking about "Stop bullying the houseguests, stop going after their lives"
A lot of these people will inherently circle the wagons because they don't want the same thing that happened to Nicole (i.e. being held accountable for one's actions, how horrible) to happen to them. There has been this unpleasant blurring of accountability = bullying that has permeated through social media and politics that I find to be utterly distasteful.

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
If production has been talking with them about the mocking and the discrimination, then the rest of the season will probably be squeaky clean with full focus on the game. The house is probably on double secret probation.

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
HOH competition results

Dani is your new HOH. Expect a power BB Basement power bonanza.

Hoping to see her try to pawn David only to get her nominations changed.
Then, hoping to see her backdoor Tyler only to get blocked by Christmas after POV.
After which Dani can use her own power to play for HOH again next week.
Production is probably really happy with the results. They can full focus on gameplay now.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Almost everyone is going to have deep regrets about having played this year... with the exception of Keesha (40K for a week in the house), Janelle/Kaysar (not that they enjoyed the game but they were able to reconnect with one another and use the platform to boost their brand/get attention on meaningful progressive issues), David (who just seems happy to have gotten the experience he was robbed of last season), Enzo (simply due to his personality and reversing a lot of the stigmas he had from his stint a decade ago) and the eventual winner. Da'Vonne may also consider it a win if she makes a really deep run to like 3rd or something.

The rest will regret ever having agreed to play this season.
Nicole A likely dodged a bullet.

And wow Nicole F., she's gonna be in a world of hurt once she leaves the house.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017

Enzo keeps bringing this shit up for some weird fucking reason, I have no idea why he's so obsessed with her all of a sudden. This is pure speculation but I'm wondering if her eviction speech made him feel some type of way...

Edit:

Last edited:

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON

Enzo keeps bringing this shit up for some weird fucking reason, I have no idea why he's so obsessed with her all of a sudden. This is pure speculation but I'm wondering if her eviction speech made him feel some type of way...

Edit:

Some people get squicked out by Black Lives Matter messaging. For non-racist reasons, I'm sure.

Here's something else that's offensive...

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Some people get squicked out by Black Lives Matter messaging. For non-racist reasons, I'm sure.

Here's something else that's offensive...

Jeeeeezus.... Nicole brought the Ian stuff up to Cody this morning, it's obvious that production is coaching them so why not also tell them to stop being fucking racist?

And Nicole being like "Use this as a reason to nominate him", sooooo what was the reason y'all have been using to nominate him before now?

Edit:

Memphis is also going around saying that production told him that he can intimidate people...

Last edited:

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017

Trying my hardest to manifest a Da'Vonne win to take Kevin off the block just to fuck up all of Dani's plans... Imagine if that happens and she tries to nominate Groundhog Day, but she uses her power and makes Dani nominate a fifth person lmao

FUNKNOWN iXi

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
They should start hiding vote totals to get away from this "what the house wants" and voting with the house nonsense. Too many safe, boring, predictable weeks.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017

Tallahassee and Festivus talking shit about Ian rocking again...

Dan...

tenor.gif

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Sounds like Big Brother is being played for the first time this season.

But will Da'Vonne use it? She should.

Dani needs Tyler to go to the jury now that she's put him up on the block. Having Day pull down Kevin so she can throw Enzo up on the block as a pawn would lock that in.
Plus, she might get the added bonus of Christmas wasting her Blocker power as well.

Aug 7, 2019

The stances that people with too much online power are allowed to have

I've actually seen this same kind of take be made to defend a pedophile (not the case here but it's the first thing I thought of with Dan's defense logic)

Also of note that Dan refuses to make any tweets referring to Ian, further showing his cards, very sloppy gameplay

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017

The stances that people with too much online power are allowed to have

I've actually seen this same kind of take be made to defend a pedophile (not the case here but it's the first thing I thought of with Dan's defense logic)

Also of note that Dan refuses to make any tweets referring to Ian, further showing his cards, very sloppy gameplay

Memphis came into the house gunning for Ian for revenge for Dan, honestly wouldn't be surprised if Dan told him to fuck with Ian.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently Tyler is threatening to quit again so the feeds are down...

Let his ass go and give his jury spot to Bay

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2019
Ian is leaving Thursday because Dani is frightened to mildly upset pigs Memphis and Enzo

Apparently Daniele feels like she's already done enough charity work to counteract the backlash, prod probably even told her Day was her ticket back to popularity

Splendid

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017

Nicole crying about Ian possibly leaving and blaming it on Day. Also, like... did you miss last week when Bayleigh got evicted and you did jack shit? She knows National Pancake Day has a power so why isn't she trying to work something out? Fight for him instead of sitting there crying, damn. Play the fucking game instead of coasting behind Cody.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
So much for this season getting interesting. Cody and Tyler pouted and aggroed into getting their way again like the entitled pricks that they are. My boot list is going to hold this week (I had briefly hoped that it would not) but I'm probably going to revert back to my original winner pick assessment of Cody besting Memphis by a 9-0 vote.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017

Day is 100% using the veto. I don't have high hopes, but Dani could surprise us and break ranks. If she was smart that's what she'd do and stop doing the mayo brigade's dirty work.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
if Dani breaks rank, can't Xmas just use her power?
From what I understand she has to use it after the veto is used, but before the renom is announced. Dani's best option for getting Tyler out, which is what she wants, would be to nominate someone that isn't disposable. They don't give a fuck about Felon Navidad so if she goes up against Tyler she's gone, Dani would have to throw up either Enzo or Memphis to be 100% sure that Tyler would go.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017

The No Seasoning Squad really thought they were doing something today. Day, Kevin, and David have been playing extremely good game today.

Ramirez

Oct 26, 2017
Tyler is such a sore loser going off what's being said in here, I only watch the show. Trying to not spoil Tuesday as it will be the first interesting moment of the season, lol.

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
The one thing I've actually appreciated most about this season?

They got rid of the "Who wants to see my HOH room??!!!" Bullshit.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON

You have to appreciate the little positive changes when they surface. Perhaps one day they'll get rid of the silly speech every HOH says during every nomination ceremony that is scripted and sterile and everyone just regurgitates with no changes.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017

I feel like Memphis did that when he was HoH, I kinda remember him jumping out of a door and scaring people when he did. It's also probably due to them not being able to customize the room as much as they used to be able to.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
I feel like Memphis did that when he was HoH, I kinda remember him jumping out of a door and scaring people when he did. It's also probably due to them not being able to customize the room as much as they used to be able to.
That's the primary reason. They're limiting personnel circulating through the house as a precautionary measure for COVID-19. That's why the HOH is just fetching their goodie basket from the DR and bringing it upstairs with them instead of having everything set up.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
It's so fucking wild to me that Nicole, Christmas, Dani, and Ian are all pissed at Da'Vonne for using the veto. Like, y'all dumbasses are the ones sitting there playing playing Cody/Memphis/Enzo's game for them. Dani didn't have to nominate Ian, but it's what they wanted. And now they're all pissed and saying that they're gunning for Kevin, Day, and David now. As if y'all weren't already coming for them.

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
It's so fucking wild to me that Nicole, Christmas, Dani, and Ian are all pissed at Da'Vonne for using the veto. Like, y'all dumbasses are the ones sitting there playing playing Cody/Memphis/Enzo's game for them. Dani didn't have to nominate Ian, but it's what they wanted. And now they're all pissed and saying that they're gunning for Kevin, Day, and David now. As if y'all weren't already coming for them.

but they're all stars

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
but they're all stars
None of the people in the mayo brigade deserve that title this season, especially since David has been outplaying most of them. They're pissed because this is the only week so far aside from week one that we're seeing actual gameplay and things aren't going their way.

Also, as someone pointed out on twitter, it's literally now an all white alliance going after three black people.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017

These people are so fucking dumb...

Edit:

Bayleigh dropping a video tomorrow talking about her time in the house

Last edited: