• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

natjjohn

Oct 25, 2017
Did anybody like Christmas? Found her extremely annoying in the season, and think she should've been a medical expulsion

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Did anybody like Christmas? Found her extremely annoying in the season, and think she should've been a medical expulsion

Most the speculation I've seen around rumors is that Christmas was an alternate for Amber(BB16 also an weird out there cast) and that production wanted some fill in for a model/fitness new school role? No clue

Christmas makes absolutely no sense, but either really does Amber.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I really like the list of players we've been seeing. Christmas is a big meh, but getting people like Keesha and Kevin (who I thought we'd never see again) would be interesting.

Although now I'm wondering what exactly Nicole did...

Vanessa I think has no interest. She recently became a lawyer, I think her and her partner both just had kids. She would likely never come back.

Johnny Mac was actually the fans thoughts when rumors said they've had a name come up that would make fans happy, but that name was later revealed to be Keesha. I've seen nothing more of Johnny Mac, but people have pointed out he's been pretty silent.

I bet Johnny Mac's dental practice got in the way. A bunch of dentists had to close for a few weeks due to corona, he probably didn't want to miss more weeks this year.

dsripley

Sep 24, 2019
I got an email today about a free month of CBS All Access. It says to use the promo code "MORE" by 8/16. It might specifically be for restarting your subscription rather than starting a brand new one if you've never had it before, but I figured I would share!

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
So, the CBS reported Live Interviews time slot past and nothing happened. No announcement was made and no reveal. Only RBBQ on twitter saying they got word everything was pushed back.

Kind of crazy they didn't say anything and just changed the images on the feeds and let the time pass without any word.

NookSports

Oct 27, 2017
So, the CBS reported Live Interviews time slot past and nothing happened. No announcement was made and no reveal. Only RBBQ on twitter saying they got word everything was pushed back.

Kind of crazy they didn't say anything and just changed the images on the feeds and let the time pass without any word.
Heard rumors some cast members tested positive; the might be why. It is weird that it's so close with no announcement.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Heard rumors some cast members tested positive; the might be why. It is weird that it's so close with no announcement.

The thing about the rumors though and why all the rumored cast was so varied is because they supposedly had all cast and alternates sequestered. So if it was just a case of Josh and Kaycee testing positive(Which wasn't the rumor, but just speculation due to pictures of them out partying on top of the rumors that kaycee and josh were now out of the cast) or some changes to cast, they supposedly had alternates in sequester for that exact thing.

The original rumors of the delay was at first just that Monday's reveal was delayed and the interviews would be the cast reveal. So even those are all off the mark.

Seems like a weird shambling of handling the situation.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
It wouldn't surprise me if a positive case (or some violation of Sequester/quarantine against their signed contract) occurred. Sequester is likely harsher (but hopefully better compensated) this year than others due to very real health hazards.

I wonder if they are going to have rotating pantrys so that they can stock one and clean it while another one is open to the cast.

CDX

Oct 25, 2017
TVGuide.com (which is coincidentally owned by CBS) had this cast list up online
wFzAz5L.jpg

Very Similar to the people Dick posted above. But 19 people, not 16.

And Danielle Reyes from BB3 did a radio interview just the other day denying she was on while also taking a bit about the recent Derrick drama.

Last edited:

dsripley

Sep 24, 2019

Looks like the cast won't be revealed until the premiere episode. As much as I really want to know the cast, it'll definitely make for a very exciting premiere. 6 more days!

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
Yeah, confirming the cast now just steals some thunder from the premiere. There will be enough interesting characters regardless. Bring it on.

GarudaSmiles

Dec 14, 2018
Yeah, confirming the cast now just steals some thunder from the premiere. There will be enough interesting characters regardless. Bring it on.
Alternatively revealing the cast could make more people excited to tune in to the premiere. Unless they don't believe they have an exciting cast to reveal. The rumoured cast seems decent. Obviously some big omissions that would help a lot, but not bad all things considered.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Makes sense, they were flip flopping a bit but it seems they want the mystery box up to the first episode finishing.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
www.usmagazine.com

‘Big Brother: All-Stars’ Season 22 House: Kitchen Video Tour

Us Weekly has an exclusive first look inside the ‘Big Brother: All-Stars’ house as Julie Chen shows us around season 22’s kitchen — watch the video

We have a house reveal.
Eegoi_RXoAgRnLF

Eegoq8VWAAI6gx4

EegosJ7WkAI47xr
EegohsiWoAM3jL5

They put a bunch of people's faces on the wall.

Doesn't seem completely terrible, but the way they put some sayings and faces up just seems weird. The devil horns, the puppet mas----ter, for dan just putting "Dan's Funeral" lol

Killthee

Oct 25, 2017
www.usmagazine.com

‘Big Brother: All-Stars’ Season 22 House: Kitchen Video Tour

Us Weekly has an exclusive first look inside the ‘Big Brother: All-Stars’ house as Julie Chen shows us around season 22’s kitchen — watch the video

We have a house reveal.
Eegoi_RXoAgRnLF

Eegoq8VWAAI6gx4

EegosJ7WkAI47xr
EegohsiWoAM3jL5

They put a bunch of people's faces on the wall.

Doesn't seem completely terrible, but the way they put some sayings and faces up just seems weird. The devil horns, the puppet mas----ter, for dan just putting "Dan's Funeral" lol
New kitchen looks great. Bedrooms are ugly though.

They should have kept the kitchen design throughout the house.

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
I'm fairly optimistic about this season. The last Survivor with all-stars was pretty damn good and it's a new level of strategy when everybody knows what they're doing.

Having half the roster being clueless, naive dummies plays out predictable. Hopefully BB sees an advanced level of gameplay like Survivor did.

JohnsonUT

Oct 27, 2017
I'm fairly optimistic about this season. The last Survivor with all-stars was pretty damn good and it's a new level of strategy when everybody knows what they're doing.

Having half the roster being clueless, naive dummies plays out predictable. Hopefully BB sees an advanced level of gameplay like Survivor did.
Agreed. Hopeful there won't be 5 straight weeks of "it's what the house wants"

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
It's a game show about isolation lol.
Big Brother Canada cancelled mid-season. Even though it's a show about isolation, they decided to shut it down.

Is California going to roll back to phase 1? That may shut it down. Filming BB can hardly be considered an essential service.

Dec 12, 2017
Big Brother Canada cancelled mid-season. Even though it's a show about isolation, they decided to shut it down.

Is California going to roll back to phase 1? That may shut it down. Filming BB can hardly be considered an essential service.
I mean sure, but if the NBA can create a bubble successfully, then it's easy to see why BB is still on.

I'm not speaking legally btw, that's another discussion

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada

They didn't 'decide' to shut down, they had to due to government restrictions on workplaces and the safety of the production crew in close proximity.

fun fact: I was at the taping for the premiere of this year's BBCAN.. there were only two live audiences for this season before the country shut down.

But yes, I'm excited as hell for BBUS, unfortunately as stupid as it is that they're putting people at risk, USA is gonna USA.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017

Canada and US laws are very different, honestly, I think had BB Canada filmed later on a la this, it wouldn't have shut down as it did but maybe it was for the best, then again, there's other BBs worldwide going on now.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017

"We were sad we wouldn't get a showmance this season so we dedicated a whole room to the showmances that have ruined the show in the past!"

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Hardy would be the most random ass get. But I'm here for it. More old school in any way is fine with me.

I can't tell if the rumor quietness has gotten people antsy or if CBS is actually successfully keeping people quiet, but there's been no further leaks of final cast and the only thing to come about is basically above.

Rumors started as people may be surprised by one cast member not rumored and that turning in to a male contestant and now Dick claiming it's Hardy.

OP
OP
SoleSurvivor

SoleSurvivor

Oct 27, 2017
Rumors started as people may be surprised by one cast member not rumored and that turning in to a male contestant and now Dick claiming it's Hardy.

I honestly think Bunky is a better choice. Him and Kent (RIP) were like the Richard and Rudy of Big Brother in an era that needed more awareness when it came to LGBT+ inclusivity.

OP
OP
SoleSurvivor

SoleSurvivor

Oct 27, 2017
CBS accidentally just confirmed 8 of the houseguests from the graphic in the post above are accurate.

lba7awxau6f51.jpg

Last edited:

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
The funny thing is that confirms 2 of the most recent and "Iffy" of the spoilers. (David and Kevin) which makes me assume this confirms Hardy is for sure out and the above picture looks even more accurate.

As much as I like Enzo though, I could see a Hardy replacing Enzo in that cast. Or possibly Memphis, but I would think that would be less likely. But in all reality, Dick has never been very reliable on leaks and rumors and as far as I know this rumor only ever came from him.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SoleSurvivor

SoleSurvivor

Oct 27, 2017
Which is funny considering a month or two back when Dick was confirming Dan and Derrick, he was joking about how Memphis is sad at home home and waiting to play again even though he'll never be called.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Really like the front of the house. Like that it's very obviously futuristic and new, but can very easily convey an old school type of look and feel.

Dick has been a joke for years.

dsripley

Sep 24, 2019
Wow, new FOH looks awesome!

Happy premiere day! I've been dying to know the cast but now that it's only a few hours away I was really excited for a surprise... so of course I got spoiled and now know half the cast because CBS posted a Facebook ad too early, lol. I'm determined to keep the other half a surprise though.