• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Did Trump break off the corner on the Resolute Desk? I've never noticed that damage before.
Nope, that's the design.
85-640x426.jpg

Answered already, I just wanted an excuse to post this picture lol.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
wow when you put it out there like it kind of feels like the orange man was bad

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Is this the most EOs on day 1? We have really high executive order numbers, the highest!

Oct 25, 2017
Never have I been so hyped to watch a geriatric write his own name!

Helluva list and seeing the contrast in priorities somehow makes me hate Trump even more. The willful negligence and intentional screwing of so many different groups and goals is fucking unconscionable.

It's particularly excellent to see Biden make reuniting 545 migrant children with their parents an urgent, day-1 priority right up there with climate change and COVID.

He just seems to be far more aggressive, bold, and decisive than what I'd have ever expected from a centrist Democrat and I'm loving it. Time to adopt the parts of the republican playbook where you ruthlessly pursue policy regardless of what the opposition thinks. Except these policies are shaping up to be for the people instead of the corporations.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Oh wow he's using a pen and not a big stupid Sharpie like a fucking baby would.

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
This is great...not ready for the idiots saying he is over-extending his power.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
That's not damaged, that's just the way it is. Zoom in, you can see it's fine
It doesn't look like it. It looks like that's just how the corners are.

306645.jpg

DieS6SkVAAYB5wC.jpg
Nope, that's the design.
85-640x426.jpg

Answered already, I just wanted an excuse to post this picture lol.
Oh, I blame the angle of that shot!

And I was looking for something else to pin on Trump, can't ever have too many crimes.

Good, next kick that trash off the $20.

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Trump didn't really accomplish any lasting legislation or 'reforms'. More just a lot of opportunity cost and emboldening of the worst parts of America.
The main challenges will be repairing the federal government and any career employees he appointed that are incompetent or actively dedicated to destroying the government. That will likely take time. Not to mention the judge issue.

Psychotext

Oct 30, 2017
Fair play, sticking to his word and getting right to it. That's certainly more than Trump ever managed.

Zona

Oct 27, 2017
I thought someone on here just said that he already signed an EO to restore the DACA program?
I believe so, but the ability to apply for a green card will be part of a immigration bill his administration will be introducing in the next week or so. Restoring the program just prevents deportations. Still important! Just not a solution.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
Excellent. Hit the ground running with these, then have Congress codify them into law later on, I would hope.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, I blame the angle of that shot!

And I was looking for something else to pin on Trump, can't ever have too many crimes.

Good, next kick that trash off the $20.
Yeah, I wonder if they are finally gonna go through with putting Harriet Tubman in his place. That was something that was voted on, but Trump had that process stalled/frozen throughout his time in office. Fuck Jackson and fuck Trump for idolizing him. It's Tubman TIME!!!

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is so weird. It feels like I'm supposed to still be pissed off and worried. I'm like that guy in war movies who's like 'wait the battle's over?'

Obviously there's still things to fight and stand for but y'all know what I mean.

TyrantII

Oct 25, 2017
Boston
He's getting his Dir of National Security voted in tonight.

Sprinting to get to the bottom of the insurrection, not playing.