• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, yeah, but it feels damned good for the upcoming president to have the capacity to recognize that obvious truth.

Theswweet

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
California
I'm starting to feel hopeful that yesterday's events, along with the fact that he got the senate, might've been the push we needed for more aggressive change from the left.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
It's crazy that a statement this obvious is surprising coming from an elected official, but here we are.

OnanieBomb

Oct 25, 2017
I have so little faith in Biden, but I will always give credit when he's right, even if it's a bit surprising.

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
seriously, they wouldve fully opened fire the second a single pane of glass was broken and everyone knows it

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
I was glad this was a big talking point on CNN. It was so obvious there is a huge discrepancy and the more it gets brought up the faster there will be change. The more it gets brought up the less resistant people will be, and then they'll start to support positive change and boom now we're making a stew.

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
Imagine if Trump somehow had the ability to admit that. It'll never happen ofc, his brain and ability to think logically just isn't capable of it.

Glad he came out directly and said it, we all know it's true.

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
Damn right Biden.
Glad to hear him say it.
There would have been hundreds/thousands of deaths yesterday if it was black and brown people and not "concerned white patriots". Fuck that noise

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
people need to stop saying "stating the obvious" and applaud a president for saying this to the nation.

DeltaRed

Apr 27, 2018
Who knew white privilege extended to being able to walk into the capitol building, try and kill a bunch of senators and get a free pass to walk out when you fail.

Daria

Oct 25, 2017
The Twilight Zone
I'm starting to feel hopeful that yesterday's events, along with the fact that he got the senate, might've been the push we needed for more aggressive change from the left.

people might call us dumb but I agree. this was trumps final act at showing what kind of society he wants. Americans rejected that on Nov 3rd and Jan 5th. Some GOP members will try to save themselves for 2022/2024 so I think we're going to see a lot of bipartisan legislation being passed with the more progressive policies either being party line votes + 1 or with a couple straggler GOP votes

LaneDS

Oct 25, 2017
Now with yesterday's horrible events (and the actually good certification of Biden's win) behind us I'm once again feeling hopeful for the change we're about to see under the Biden administration.

I view yesterday as an amazing self-own by those that terrorized the Capitol- they accomplished nothing and only set themselves back considerably with their actions. Extremely unfortunate it happened at all, but it's going to be a catalyst for real change and optimistically I think even a bit of much needed unity as well.

Convasse

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA, USA
We don't even have to make up hypotheticals. We have the crackdown on the BLM protest in D.C. in 2020 to directly reference. The difference in federal response is as clear as night and day.

SaN1ty24

Nov 15, 2017
73121206.jpg

Mesoian

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 28, 2017
I mean he's right, but this isn't some profound statement either.

The real question is, are you going to hold those accountable responsible? That's the thing that never happens in these situations, we just pontificate about how things are so unjust and uneven...then not do anything.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
I like this un-equal rustic angle hes going for, Merrick Garland also was going on about that. I think this shit happening just shows how much on the brink we are on and shit has to change and the scales of justice has to be balanced

Ashlette

Oct 28, 2017
I know that leftists don't like biden but I hope they pat him in the back for saying this.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Now all those people who were pissed at Biden for not going in harder or mincing words about what happened yesterday, well here you go.