• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
j7oMfak.gif

Dec 30, 2020
Someday, I'm going to hear a medical professional make a statement on the news and somewhere in the deepest recesses of my mind, a tiny voice will squeak with surprise, "that didn't involve bleach, mail-order pillows, or demon-sperm."

I'll pause, feeling for a brief moment that I've just had a glimpse of a "House of M"-esque alternate reality I used to exist in, and look around the room at my family and reassure myself that no, THIS is reality, the other couldn't have ever happened.

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
He gonna unleash conduits powers yo. And this proves we really are in the bad timeline.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Thank fucking God.

Is it just me, or is Biden nailing it this past week?

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
Biden's reconfirmed that he intends to use the Defense Production Act to help with vaccine manufacturing and delivery (this will likely mean creating things to help administer, produce and roll out the vaccine and not directly make more vaccine).

NeoBob688

Oct 27, 2017
I am confused by this news. I was lead to believe in recent history that a prerequisite for a federal leadership role was not to exceed max 2 weeks actual experience in the field.