• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Beren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm very interested in who it will be, as I am sure everyone is. With the pandemic and his age, it's obvious to everyone including himself that this is an important decision.

ChaosXVI

Oct 25, 2017
Very curious who he goes with. I hope it's Warren, but Harris is probably the best choice pragmatically speaking.

I'll also throw in Duckworth. Even though she's a bit more centrist than I'd like on some issues, I find her life story to be quite fascinating, and would love to see her on the ticket.

Grym

Oct 27, 2017
If it isn't Harris, I assume she'd be the pick for Attorney General?

it's Harris

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
It's been Kamala since literally forever. Only potential darkhorse pick is Duckworth.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
What are the positions of Bernie and AOC then?
BowedCompleteDassierat-max-1mb.gif

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
What better way to start a lasting and totally authentic presidential partnership than with Harris infamously embarrassing and steamrolling Biden to dust last year in the first debate watched by millions. But surely we've all conveniently forgotten about that by now...

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
I would like Rice and Harris to have the AG spot, but I understand that Harris might not like that outcome. Either way, I think he will pick a good VP.

Woylie

May 9, 2018
love a good announcement of an announcement

duckworth, harris, or warren would all be good choices and i don't think any pick will make or break the campaign either way. as a queer person with a lot at stake in this election, anyone's better than mike pence.

Wordballoons

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I'd be shocked if anyone were it other than Harris. Sort of a bummer for the US because 4 yrs of Biden + 8 yrs of Harris would mean leftism in the US has to wait another generation (or two)