• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

The Masked Mufti

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
The US admin are fucking monsters.
And that's the problem. When it's election time there's always this bullshit propaganda spun by the Dems and their supporters (especially their supporters) about how whoever they're backing at the time is going to change things and usher in a new era or whatever other word salad they use to manipulate minorities to help them out. However, history consistently proves that regardless of who is in power in America, it is a nation that has willingly and intentionally caused the deaths of millions, with no change in sight. American governments and controlling lobbies have caused so much suffering around the world over the past 80 years or so that they should rightfully be labelled as evil.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
i mean...

1101960715_400.jpg

All I remember about Yeltsin is the story about the one time he visited DC and got so piss drunk that they found him out in the middle of the street, half-naked and trying to hail a cab so he could go get himself a pizza...

Mar 18, 2020
American meddling is so well known it's referenced commonly in books and films, often for comedy because everyone knows about it by now.

That Biden statement sounds like a line from Hot Shots

Dever

Dec 25, 2019
In addition to US meddling in other countries, it should also be pointed out that wayyy more countries other than Russia meddle in US elections. Biden acting like Russia trying to support Trump in 2016 was this world historic, unprecedented thing lmao.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
Good grief, Biden. Are you a moron?

Honestly some days neo liberals can be the worst. Some.

We probably desperately need a third party. Democrats are for the old white centrists that hated Trump and his loud ass and wants to continue the illusion of America the great while covering their ears on what really is fucking happening
Why do you think I keep saying what I said earlier about progressives needing to run this country?

www.resetera.com

If people want to save the future of America, get rid of the Republican/GOP party (plus corporate/centrist Democrats). Only vote for progressives.

No matter what president that the Republican/GOP party nominates, they're only the symptoms. They're always going to nominate corrupt ones, even after Trump's gone. So many people keep blaming the President (including myself) when it's the party that's behind it. I'm amazed that this country...

www.resetera.com

“I’m not sure people appreciate how much danger we’re in.” Political Scientist, David Faris, on US Democracy

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/22432229/democracy-america-democratic-party-reform Current level of concern: On Joe Manchin:

www.resetera.com

Shitass Democrats preparing a statement to condemn Ilhan Omar after she calls out US and Israel's atrocities along with Hamas and Taliban

Posting this because it's always relevant. I Support Strong Women of Color Unless They Are Politically to My Left I am so proud that Ilhan represents my state. I only wish she was my representative, rather than the useless oxygen thief Dean Phillips.

Last edited:

Crayolan

Oct 25, 2017
The unfortunate reality is that most Americans genuinely believe the rest of the world loves them as much as they love themselves. So statements like this aren't surprising. I'm sure Biden knows better though.

ChrisBliss117

Oct 28, 2017
The unfortunate reality is that most Americans genuinely believe the rest of the world loves them as much as they love themselves. So statements like this aren't surprising. I'm sure Biden knows better though.
I think another big issue is none of this is taught in schools. Everything is so pro-USA, the moment someone wants to change curriculum to show all sides of a story they're accused of hating America. Just look at the critical race theory craze that's going on.

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
I really hope one day we see a truly progressive US president who can put their hands up and owe up to the rotten history of your country.

Biden/Harris are both horrendous.

Subutai

Metal Face DOOM
Oct 25, 2017
And that's the problem. When it's election time there's always this bullshit propaganda spun by the Dems and their supporters (especially their supporters) about how whoever they're backing at the time is going to change things and usher in a new era or whatever other word salad they use to manipulate minorities to help them out. However, history consistently proves that regardless of who is in power in America, it is a nation that has willingly and intentionally caused the deaths of millions, with no change in sight. American governments and controlling lobbies have caused so much suffering around the world over the past 80 years or so that they should rightfully be labelled as evil.
I don't think anyone thought that going into this election and if they did, they're naïve as fuck. Everyone knew Biden was only a marginally more polished turd than the orange turd. But you're right otherwise.

phazedplasma

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Brace Belden is the last person I'll listen to about stuff like that, but let's not derail the thread.

You are a serf. Bitch, you live in Alsace. You are a peasant. You need to give your fuckin' lord the grain. Your fucking children, you've had 15 children. You've never taken a bath. You've literally never. washed. your. penis. You've never used toilet paper. Motherfucker, you have worms. You are dying. You've had 40 children, 3 of them are alive. 2 of them are child soldiers in the Duke's army.

Bitch, the greatest thing you can hope for is to die at the old age of 36. You fucking can't read. You don't know what TV is. If you were transported into today, you would be the worst gamer of all time. You don't know shit. You literally probably don't even know what the direction 'left' is. I'm sure some Medieval guy is gonna get mad at me for this, bitch I've been to the Renaissance Fair. I've eaten a large turkey wing, which the Juggalos call 'bitch beaters', which I think is problematic but a funny thing to call them.

Motherfucker, you gotta recognize where you are, and then you gotta get passed that. You gotta be unemotional. You can't sink into this hole. You live in the oubliette. Your job is to crawl up the ladder, motherfucker. You live in the HOLE. You're in the HOLE. You are a RAT. And the rat, when he's in the hole gets fucked. People only throw trash in the hole.

You need to eat a body. And you need to carry the plague. And you need to carry a plague around this whole world, that will change this whole fuckin world. And all your enemies will vomit black bile and will choke on blood and will grow boils and die. But only if you get together with your other RATS. And you come up with some kind of super plague, to fuckin end your enemies and...

End. This. Nightmare.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Gee, I wonder how it would be? I can't imagine it! Please Joe, tell us how it would be. Good thing we don't live in that world! *Wink*

Oct 26, 2017
The sad thing is is that a lot of folk will eat this up because of how ignorant our population is kept in terms of how this country treats not only minorities but also other countries. Like we're not even taught about Tulsa or how horribly we treated and treat natives in this land after the American Revolution. He knows damn well only historically and worldly educated folk will know that that's BS

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Every country has its role in this world. Step outside the boundary and uncle Sam will be at your door.

Ramsay

Jul 2, 2019
Australia
Every great power interferes with the affairs of other countries, without exception - that is simply the nature of great power politics.

So by his logic, either the US was never a great power or the US actually did interfere with other countries. Just because Russia/China/the USSR did the same doesn't change this fact.

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
Wow....just wow.....remember that thread on era where a bunch of Americans got mad that the rest of the world actually saw the usa as a threat to democracy? This explains their reaction to that thread I guess.....when you have a president say something so outrageous like the usa doesn't get involved in other people's elections then it isn't surprising that the population also parrot that shit.

Kay

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
In addition to US meddling in other countries, it should also be pointed out that wayyy more countries other than Russia meddle in US elections. Biden acting like Russia trying to support Trump in 2016 was this world historic, unprecedented thing lmao.
US politicians claim Russia is bad for meddling in elections before going to Israel to swear feality to Israel and denouncing the politicians Israel tells them to denouce

May 26, 2018
My bitterness that Dems circled their wagons around this asshole last spring intensifies with each passing day.

And yet it's like... it's also our culture, at large, that we support people like Biden. People are attracted to leaders who say shit like this.

And I don't know what we're supposed to do. Maybe there's no answer. This is our path in history and we're just riding along with no wild cards or anything...

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
Please don't be so naive as to think he's not fully aware what complete horseshit he's talking.

TheCthultist

Oct 27, 2017
New York
History teaching is so bad in the US that even a not insane President doesn't know its history.
There's a big difference between it not being taught and people not wanting to accept what they're told.
As a history teacher, I can say with absolute certainty that we teach kids about the fucked up shit the US has done in other countries (particular focus on Central/South America, but other parts of the world get covered too). And then we get the little smartasses who make a joke of it all or start spouting whatever alternative history their parents tell them at home…

IF kids are going to accept the awful stuff their country has done, it needs to come as much from home as from teachers they only listen to for, at most, an hour a day. Because eventually, one wins out over the other just through sheer exposure.