• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
According to the AP he has secured enough delegates to clinch the nomination

Under 5 months to the US election, the world will be watching

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
giphy.gif

fracas

Oct 27, 2017
Not my guy at all but fuck it, whatever it takes. No ill will toward people who don't feel comfortable voting for a potential rapist but I want 45 out ASAP.

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, the last couple of months have convinced me he's probably the right candidate, even if I would've preferred Bernie or Warren. He's a fucking gaffe machine, which sucks, but he's made nice adjustments left.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Everyoine needs to pray to whatever satanic voodoo god they worship that we can even vote in November in the key states we need to win. Imagine having to stand next to MAGA camo hats on line to vote after what the next few months hold. Cross your fingers voting places arent designated unlawful assemblies.

CommodoreKong

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, the last couple of months have convinced me he's probably the right candidate, even if I would've preferred Bernie or Warren. He's a fucking gaffe machine, which sucks, but he's made nice adjustments left.

Yeah I agree with this. When he won Super Tuesday states he basically didn't campaign in I knew he was probably going to be the best choice.

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
I am planning on voting in Florida even though I live in another state just like our president!

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
Really, really hope he wins. I often see people say, he won't change the party enough, but some hope from seeing Trump gone would make me happy.

Wetwork

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
Just undo all the damage Trump has done. Please. And make strides towards progressive environmentalism, prison reform, and heathcare reform.

GYODX

Oct 27, 2017
Great to hear.

I wouldn't have imagined myself saying this a couple of months ago, but I'm very excited for a Joe Biden presidency. And not just in a 'I can't wait to get rid of Trump' kind of way, but in a 'Joe Biden legitimately excites me' kind of way.

Everyone should read Joe Biden's policy proposals. I bet there's a lot there that you didn't know about.

Now I'm just hoping he doesn't pick Klobuchar as VP.
We vote for Biden, not because we like him but because he's all we've got so fuck yeah can't wait until November
Most Dem voters like Joe Biden, so I don't know where this is coming from.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
so let me get my meh grumble grumble this is shit fuck give us a good candidate FUCK out of the way

annnnnnd fuck yeah Biden 2020 let's go!

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
We vote for Biden, not because we like him but because he's all we've got so fuck yeah can't wait until November

Trevelyon

Oct 30, 2017
you don't have to like it, but please just vote for him. way too much at stake, and hopefully he'll step down within his first term and let a strong woman VP rightfully take over.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
are the DNC doing a convention of some kind?

like a virtual one or sommit?

thats usually when a VP is announced

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
This is, very literally, a fight for America's soul.

I'm considering voting early in CA, then flying to my parents' place in Florida and helping to volunteer driving older folks to the polls.

Vote. For. Joe. Biden.

Pall Mall

Oct 25, 2017
Is keeping things stagnant rather than actively pushing to make things worse really saving our society? I mean I'll totally celebrate when Trump's out, but Biden is not going to make the worse much, if any, better.

It's certainly saving it in reference to what it could be. I don't know what to tell you if you don't see a big difference between what Trump could wreak on us in a second term compared to what Biden could do, even if he isn't that transformative.

GYODX

Oct 27, 2017
This is, very literally, a fight for America's soul.

I'm considering voting early in CA, then flying to my parents' place in Florida and helping to volunteer driving older folks to the polls.

Vote. For. Joe. Biden.
Or you could vote in Florida.

The President did it!

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
I've said long before that snakes will manifest in my stomach if I have to vote for Biden.

I need only prepare for the snakes, for I will vote

Oct 25, 2017
No reason? Isn't he an alleged rapist?
www.resetera.com

Tara Reade appears to have lied under oath about her education, defense lawyers seek to get convictions overturned in cases where she testified

https://twitter.com/byajperez/status/1263612526706806784 This... is kind of not good. Edit: NYT Article about it https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/21/us/politics/tara-reade-credentials.html Edit: Reade's lawyer has dropped her as a client...

The allegation no longer has any credibility

Deleted member 26156

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
It's certainly saving it in reference to what it could be. I don't know what to tell you if you don't see a big difference between what Trump could wreak on us in a second term compared to what Biden could do, even if he isn't that transformative.
Oh I see the difference alright. Like I said, Biden is a massive improvement over Trump. Its just that he still sucks and the term "save" is giving him too much credit.