• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The takes in this thread are embarrassing. Trump is doing all he can to block the transition (including the millions of dollars of transition funds) and somehow Biden is in the wrong here.

If you think the takes would be different if it were the exact same scenario happened but with Bernie instead of Biden, I have a bridge I'd like to sell ya.
I'm actually pleasantly surprised at how many people are seeing through this bullshit GoFundMe in here.

Soriku

Nov 12, 2017
Lol some people here acting like Biden is holding a gun to their heads over this. Or is it just the trolls in the woodworks? You literally don't have to donate for anything. I voted but I didn't donate anything to the Biden campaign to begin with and feel no obligation to do the same here.

danm999

Oct 29, 2017
Sydney
Why not use your platform as President-elect to put pressure on this dumb fucking GSA Chief. Why not ask for funding from the DNC or his more well-endowed investors and donors.

There's no excuse for how tone-deaf this tweet is

According to Akira's article they've already exceeded their fundraising targets for the transition.

They're just channeling people's anxieties about Trump, pointing to the GSA funds in particular, to squeeze a few extra bucks out of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.