• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
preview.jpg

Oh god, were going back to these silly news.

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
The NYT is fucking trash.

That story in particular is pretty bad. I don't need to hear from Trump supporters from all different stripes who couch their distaste for the violence that happened on the capitol with a follow up comment summed up as 'If more violence happens, it happens.' Across the board all the people interviewed are trash there.

blondkayvon

Oct 26, 2017
wait until they find out that every person in the White House at any given time likely has at least one device with a camera and microphone on them wherever they go

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
I heard about the mustard thing, but never saw the clip.

Yes, Dijon Mustard, that's like asking for truffles and gold leaves.

LifeLine

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bruh the president just tried to lynch mob the senate and this is what nyt is caring about rn lmao

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017
So it's not him being a millionaire and owning two homes that makes him less "relatable", but his ~$3k exercise bike. Got it.

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
Joe's worth like 9 million and the vast majority of that came from speaking deals and books post-VP with Obama.

Even then, 9 million for someone like that isn't UBER wealthy.

This is stupid. Most people I know bought a Peloton this year. It's $2,000. Joe and Jill probably went in together with their stimulus checks to get it :)

LebGuns

Oct 25, 2017
Never thought I'd be happy to see mundane shit like this in the news again as "scandals".

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
I'm picturing Biden mountain biking down trails while his secret service guards him also on bikes. would be a good commercial

There's nothing wrong with a Peloton bike though.

Oct 28, 2017
Yo, with this article and that joke of an episode The Daily put out today, some real mush-brained decisions being made at NYT right now

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
I get real real tired of the notion that people who are wealthy now can't have been un-wealthy earlier in life or can't possibly understand what it means to be poor, and can't do things that benefit poorer people than themselves.

geardo

Oct 27, 2017
Wasn't Trump's twitter password hacked because it was something dumb like maga2020? Lmao get fucked nyt.

javiBear

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I was fine with him havinf a Peleton bike...until I read that it's the new version with the swiveling monitor that allows for other exercises! What kind of out-of-touch bull crap is that?!? Normal people can't afford the delux peleton!

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Even if the bike as is is a problem I find it hard to believe that modding it so that those problems no longer apply would be impossible. And it'd almost certainly be way cheaper than any sort of workout system that'd require him to take secret service with him outside the white house

Either mod it so it doesn't transmit audio/video -or- put it in a secure room and treat it like a public place.

The latter would be no more of a security risk than (less even) than Biden biking in public. If you assume the bike is compromised and everyone in the world can see/hear what's going on, you just don't talk about anything important.

Simple enough for Biden.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
everyone knows you put the ketchup UNDER the hotdog so no one can see that you secretly enjoy ketchup on your hotdog

AusGeno

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If I had that cash I'd go for the Kickr bike instead of the Peloton but that's me looking at it as a cyclist not someone just after a guided HIT workout.

Boondocks

Nov 30, 2020
NE Georgia USA
I hope they have cushions on the floor in case he falls off. How soon will we get a mountain biking president? Shocks on the front only, hard tail is the way to go. .

Danby

One Winged Slayer
Oct 7, 2020
It's really inconsiderate to the media that Biden is so boring.

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
Just a regular $500 exercise bike with an app installed in a government approved phone would be fine.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Obama had something like this before his first term started too. I think he wanted to keep the blackberry that he was used to instead of whatever they were going to give him.