• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Roliq

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 23, 2018
Man i don't know people even if they don't like Biden could try to vote for the racist asshole that is Trump

Ether_Snake

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I don't think it's surprising. If Trump loses, this trend will be even far worst for Democrats in 2024.

Rocket Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yea we won't know the full picture until election day, but they better be busting their ass off this weekend to get everyone to vote.

NookSports

Oct 27, 2017
Let's not forget that these Biden aides are also Democrats prone to bedwetting; many of whom probably have actual PTSD from working on the Hillary campaign

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
No one (and I mean no one) really knows who is voting early. Exit polls are notoriously inaccurate and it takes weeks after an election to match exit polling up with final results and larger scientific surveys to figure out who showed up and who did not.

The campaign needs to keep busting ass, but I am going to side-eye anyone who claims to "know" who voted by mail other than their party registration.

LifeLine

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah in the polls thread there was a poll showing Trump getting +1 Black vote compared to 2016 and +5 Hispanic vote.

Biden is still way way ahead but these small changes could matter in swing states with close margins and high minority populations, like Florida.

zoabs

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 7, 2018

Decades of indifference towards POC leads to that.
I think Biden is >>>> Trump obviously, but my parents for example are very hesitant of being excited for a Biden presidency as he was VP of the disappointing (in their eyes) Obama presidency. In the end they voted (for Biden, obviously) but my siblings and I had to bring them with us to the polling station.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
How about black and brown people not having to save everybody all the time?

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Gotta get back to that 50/50 narrative by Nov 2nd so none of the media can be proven "wrong" come election night.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Are you telling me minorities are growing less fond of supporting useless Democrats over the years.

Nov 1, 2017
Fair enough, what's VBM though? People come up with acronyms expecting we all should know them.
They're talking about vote by mail. I can see it though. I originally was going to vote by mail but am admittedly too paranoid with some of the mail nonsense they've been pulling to trust it so I was waiting for early in-person voting to start in my area.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
1. Election day hasn't happened
2. This feels like they're sensationalizing "Turnout among non-white voters isn't matching up to expectations" into "Only whites are voting and Biden's fucked because POC hate him"

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
No wonder, given that there was a widespread voter suppression campaign targeted heavily at black voters in 2016. It would be naive to think there isn't one now, albeit a different one, as well. There is also evidence of a voter suppression campaign targeted at Latino voters going on.

lmcfigs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They're talking about vote by mail. I can see it though. I originally was going to vote by mail but am admittedly too paranoid with some of the mail nonsense they've been pulling to trust it so I was waiting for early in-person voting to start in my area.
i mean i can see a distrust of vbm. but that should have been reflected in early voting numbers. what's the difference between voting in person early and waiting until election day? unless black and latino people really like voting at the last minute