• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
www.thewrap.com

Ratings: Biden's Town Hall on ABC Tops Trump's Simulcast Across NBC, MSNBC and CNBC - TheWrap

In final Nielsen numbers, Joe Biden won by 800,000 viewers
On ABC, Biden drew 12.7 million viewers from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. On NBC alone, Trump got 10.4 million viewers in the same time slot.

Including the full 9 o'clock hour for Biden, his viewership average was 12.2 million.

Biden also beat Trump among adults 18-49, with a 2.6 rating to the president's 1.7.

UPDATE WITH COMBINED NUMBERS!
www.cnn.com

More people watched Biden on ABC than Trump on NBC, MSNBC and CNBC

Joe Biden's town hall on ABC averaged 14.1 million viewers on Thursday night, easily surpassing the Nielsen ratings for President Trump's town hall on NBC.
Joe Biden's town hall on ABC averaged 13.9 million viewers on Thursday night, easily surpassing the Nielsen ratings for President Trump's town hall on NBC. That alone was a result virtually no one in the TV business expected. And that's not even the most surprising part.

The Trump town hall was simulcast by two of NBC's cable channels, MSNBC and CNBC, but even when those channels are included in the total, Biden -- on only one network -- still prevailed.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
fetchimage

Sydle

Oct 27, 2017
So he's is losing in all the polls and in TV ratings. This is a great formula to make him more unhinged going into the final debate.

Oct 27, 2017
The obsession with ratings, ignoring the fact that he's a president, is the most out-of-touch Boomer shit. I know like maybe two people under 40 that actually have some form of cable.

On the other hand, this is literally the only thing he cares about so hopefully this stings, though he'll probably just source his info somewhere else that provides the numbers he wants.

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
That's a 2.3 million difference, a telling sign that Trump just isn't Presidential material for the general public anymore.

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I can see the tweets now.
"NOBODY WATCHES FAILING "NATIONAL" NETWORK NBC, I GAVE THEM THE MOST BIGLY RATINGS ALL YEAR AND THEY STILL COULDNT BEAT FAKE NEWS ABC! Sad!"

Bedlam

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Haha, all the other shit circulating about the orange idiot out there is magnitudes worse but this will definitely get to him. The whiny bitch won't sleep for days. :D

game-biz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The obsession with ratings, ignoring the fact that he's a president, is the most out-of-touch Boomer shit. I know like maybe two people under 40 that actually have some form of cable.

On the other hand, this is literally the only thing he cares about so hopefully this stings, though he'll probably just source his info somewhere else that provides the numbers he wants.
Yeah, he's probably going to say it is fake news and that the ratings were rigged somehow.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Hahahahahahaha

I know Trump's ego will take a massive hit because of this news, because he's a vain piece of shit and that brings me immeasurable joy.

Falore

Banned
Feb 15, 2019
I honestly bet Donald Dick was extremely furious on his entire trip home after the townhall. He probably was screaming about how a woman had the nerve to stand up to him.

Also Biden seemed to straight up eradicate trump n youtube 'ratings' as well pulling in numbers at a rate of 3 to 1 over Donald from the official streamsI saw lastnight.

xaosslug

Oct 27, 2017
it's like I said, ABC has been leading in the ratings w/ presidential coverage/events all this time. Trump wasn't gonna turn that around. He's a fool and fell into his own trap. lol

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
But Trump was also on MSNBC and CNBC and Telemundo.
Correct. Those cable ratings will be coming in later today with the final ratings for everything except streaming. These are preliminary ratings and show roughly how TV shows did the night before. Expect the numbers to go slightly up for everything all around.

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
That's actually surprising because everyone loves to see a car crash. That's awesome!

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017

Just FYI and super nitpicky but both ABC and NBC are over-the-air broadcasts.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
He'll claim that "online views" made him have millions more, then capitalize some short declaration.