• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
A killing machine designed for one thing. But that sure as hell ain't dressing himself.

PopQuiz

Dec 11, 2017
Doing fake karate outside a movie theater is something we've all done. Don't even play, dude

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_inline_pd6if8RM0Z1rrmsrs_500.png

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, this wasn't that bad... I was expecting something far cringier... maybe it's just because the cringe of 2019 is far far stronger than the cringe of 2003.

I don't understand the "Adults aren't allowed to act silly" thing without it being immediately cringe...

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
c8e.gif

Would rather hang around with the people in OP or the people at Nintendo then the people who look at these kinds of things and go "HAHA CRINGE AM I RIGHT GUYS!?"

Now, if those people in OP then turned around and gave me their opinion on women in video games I might think differently... but just from what is presented here? Nah... you guys aren't as cool as you think you are.

LookAtMeGo

Oct 25, 2017
a parallel universe
I spent so much time on whatisthematrix.com it was ridiculous.

I also remember running on walls and jumping off of high stuff after coming out of the theatre.

Last edited: