• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Lol

I feel like most of the articles like this are deliberately tone deaf now though. Anger gets those shares and clicks like nothing else.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised they opened the champagne in the yacht, it seems like much more of a 1% thing to pop it off the side and let the cork pollute the ocean

But $300 for a course on how to protect your art on your yacht seems super cheap, you think they could charge more for that given the clientele it's serving

Wein Cruz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
9218313550307b7c370d7872e6eb9a07--exercise-meme-workout-memes.jpg

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
One can only imagine Basquiat's face when realizing his work hangs in a superyacht covered in cereal, were he alive today.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Ugh I just hate it when everything doesn't go my way on my superyacht. I feel like nobody understands the burden of this monstrous extravagance. What is even the point of paying millions of dollars for this floating monument to my ego if happenstance and the laws of physics defy my wishes?

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all just need to find a vector to relate on. Think of it like walking into your limited edition waifu figure while wearing your vr headset.

Androidsleeps

Oct 27, 2017
That's absurd! Why would you put your valuable art on your yacht? You put the disposable paintings there, and the real stuff in your lake house.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Sean Hannity on his show a couple of weeks ago said that AOC's tax plan would make it harder for the wealthy to buy boats.

Poor guys. :/

louiedog

Oct 25, 2017
I was trying to explain this to my gardener the other day but he just didn't seem to get it.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
It's a lot like when you can't find the remote and it starts raining and the roof of your bedroom is open and you're laying in a bed in the shape of your face. I hate that.

adamsappel

Oct 27, 2017
The few times I have been in proximity to various levels of yachts, you can see there is a point at which it becomes almost obscene. Kings and queens who were worshipped as gods were less ostentatious and privileged as some of these vessels.
Sean Hannity on his show a couple of weeks ago said that AOC's tax plan would make it harder for the wealthy to buy boats.

Poor guys. :/
I'm not against the wealthy buying boats, but in 1990 there was a tax imposed on new yachts, that the wealthy decided not to buy, which devastated the boat-building industry. We can target the taxes to things that literally only the billionaire class can afford to buy, and either tax money is raised or those things cease to exist. Win-win.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Bloomberg needs to shove this article.

The real issue I'm experiencing is all this stupid art getting in the way of my Sunday night Dom Perignon cork tag parties >:[

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it's a pain honestly, I would rather chill on my private jet but my mates wanted the 'super yacht' experience, ugh.