• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
IbizaPocholo

IbizaPocholo

Oct 28, 2017
Ibiza

I Think We've Found Where Everyone Ended Up in BEWARE... A New Area to Explore Welcome back to Beware! Today in Beware, we explore a new area that has been added to the game in the latest update. Let's play BEWARE!

DGS

Nov 2, 2017
Tyrol
This game is now about one and a half years on my watchlist and I still like what I see. Does anybody know about a release window for this game?

Afro

Oct 25, 2017
I loved this demo when I played a couple years ago. I especially appreciated the weighty vehicle physics and how it took some skill to drive. Almost felt like Dirt Rally. It wouldn't have been as scary if the vehicle physics were arcadey. I love the atmosphere so much. Can't wait for the final product.

Last edited:

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, what an interesting concept that I wouldn't have ever thought of. I'll definitely be checking this out. Thanks.

May 24, 2018
Bohemia
Holy shit

Worth it. If I had twitter, I'd follow that just for the freaky cgi videos
A driving game needs enough space IMO :)

As for twitter, if I remember correctly, you don't have to register to view the content (and you'll be spared the brain damage from all the hate there).

Fantastic job! It looks so good!
Thank you! :)

Looks dope. I was just trying to remember what this was called a couple weeks ago. Good timing! Haha.
Thanks! Ha ha, yeah, it was high time to resurface, after all the work done.

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
A driving game needs enough space IMO :)

As for twitter, if I remember correctly, you don't have to register to view the content (and you'll be spared the brain damage from all the hate there).
Completely agree, it's just that youre a one man team and it only took you two years and that's a LOT of space to cover
Oh i 've bookmarked the twitter so I can follow it :)

piratecap

Oct 27, 2017
I saw that you were thinking about adding VR support. Is that still something you're thinking of or did you scrap that idea?
This game in VR would be TERRIFYING!

May 24, 2018
Bohemia
Completely agree, it's just that youre a one man team and it only took you two years and that's a LOT of space to cover
Oh i 've bookmarked the twitter so I can follow it :)
Yes, initially I planned to get proper funding and a team but in the end, I said "fuck it" and did it all myself. Not the most healthy approach to be honest - on the other hand, it's the best way to stay true to one's vision without compromise. Fortunately, there are good DEM (digital elevation map) resources available online and that helps a lot for the terraforming part.

I saw that you were thinking about adding VR support. Is that still something you're thinking of or did you scrap that idea?
This game in VR would be TERRIFYING!
It's pretty amazing in VR and the game's being developed with it in mind:
I'm also switching to a new car physics plugin which supports FFB steering wheels, so VR + steering wheel... might be the ideal combo :)

Protein

Oct 27, 2017
Looks incredible. As someone who had an unknown, tinted vehicle stalk me at night in the past, this is the perfect type of nightmare fuel.

May 24, 2018
Bohemia
I'm actually really into this. The aesthetics are fucking cool. Is there an approximate release date?
Thank you :) I'm aiming for end of 2022 - no promises though, as it's just one guy working on it.

Looks incredible. As someone who had an unknown, tinted vehicle stalk me at night in the past, this is the perfect type of nightmare fuel.
Oh god, yeah it's pretty terrifying. A truck once chased me in S.Carolina... didn't help that I was driving a Plymouth Sundance :/

apocat

Oct 27, 2017
Cool concept! It's one of those ideas that seem so obvious that it's hard to understand why it hasn't been done already. And that is usually a sign that you have something special at hand.

May 24, 2018
Bohemia
Thank you all for your encouraging words! Means a lot to me. It's been a looong bumpy road since I downloaded Unity3D back in late 2010, knowing nothing about gamedev, and started learning by doing.