• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sapiens

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Man, this fucking show. Season five got me through getting my ass fired. Going to be a long wait for S6...

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I just had a dream last night that somehow Jimmy dies in this episode and the show breaks off into an alternate timeline.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I'm extremely excited for this finale and dreading what's actually going to happen during it. The name doesn't bode well.

Pall Mall

Oct 25, 2017
I'm scared.

(And blazed.)

It's a bad day to have this episode for me. BCS is all about the little stuff and moments and I feel like when I'm high the episode whizzes by and I don't enjoy it as much :(

I enjoy Chuck being gone, even though his and Jimmy's arc together was amazing. You can feel the weight of him missing in a good way, like how it impacts the characters and what paths they have now taken because of his death.

Ignatz Mouse

Oct 27, 2017
I loved to hate Chuck. Amazing performance and the writing of the role was <chef's kiss>.

I don't miss him though-- his story was told and the arc he set Jimmy on was fantastic.

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
Horrendous idea. But if written by the same team I'd be 110% down. 😂

On another topic I'm also a fan of Chuck being gone. I appreciate his character and contribution to the story and plot, but I can't imagine a lot of stuff in these seasons since his death occurring with him still alive and having the same effect.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I hope this will be on Netflix as soon as midnight. I need to watch it. Fuck, this season has been great and I'm really excited. Can't believe there's just one more season left, it'll be weird not looking forward to a new BCS anymore.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I hope this will be on Netflix as soon as midnight. I need to watch it. Fuck, this season has been great and I'm really excited. Can't believe there's just one more season left, it'll be weird not looking forward to a new BCS anymore.

It'll be up in 7 hours and 20 minutes I believe.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
the first half of this season was ok to me....but thats because it was a lot of setup. The second half is just whew.....tense as hell. Especially last week with Lalo....my lord I was so tense during that whole scene.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
I've been buying the episodes, but Slings free stream in the evenings, get to watch it live.

Think Kim is a goner. :(

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
Howard should've just went about his business. But, I think I don't like Kim anymore

Birbo

Oct 25, 2017
Good seeing Howard again. Don't think he'll be relevant to Jimmy's story much longer.

And I'm worried for Nacho. And Kim.