• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lee Chaolan

Oct 25, 2017
So is there really no way to buy Season 5 episodes in 4K until after the whole thing is out?

This is in the US. I only see HD versions on Vudu, Amazon, etc.

wtf =/

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Man, Ocho Loco just gets more and more pathetic. I almost feel bad for him.

And, Kim's fate aside, what the hell happens to Nacho (and Lalo)? There's a guy whose absence in BB isn't easily explained.

OP
OP
Cornballer

Cornballer

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
New episode tonight:
The Guy for This

Jimmy's business enters uncharted territory. Kim's confidence is tested when she's faced with a legal problem only she can solve. Nacho navigates increased pressure from Gus. Mike continues to spiral. Written by Ann Cherkis, and directed by Michael Morris.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
Question: Am I gonna be able to watch this at 9pm on amc.com with a login? Or do I gotta wait till after the episode airs?

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Loved the first two episodes and glad to have the show back. The writing and direction is head and shoulders above most things out there.

Except that Kaylee/Mike scene just didn't work for me the way it played out.

Oct 27, 2017
Loved the first two episodes and glad to have the show back. The writing and direction is head and shoulders above most things out there.

Except that Kaylee/Mike scene just didn't work for me the way it played out.

it was a little bit of a misfire I think. I don't think Mike would still be so cold about it hours later, more remorseful, even though I could see what they were playing out with it.

Rumenapp

Forza Photographer
Nov 9, 2017

"It's an impending tragedy," Gilligan says. "I get more and more uncomfortable as a fan watching this show, seeing Kim Wexler head further down this path of very, what I consider to be, self-destructive behavior. She's doing things that are flat-out illegal. If you're worried about Kim Wexler, your fears are only going to get compounded as you watch season five."

:(

haxan

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't realize just how much I missed this show until I got to watch 2 new episodes in a row. I didn't want the last episode to end.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
This is the OT right? I'm surprised it's not as hyped as some other live threads

menacer

Dec 15, 2018
Nice throwback to Season 2 of BB I think?
Hank hitting his hands on the table like Jesse before he stops himself

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
God, I love this show. Ignacio Vargas, eres un chingón.

giphy.gif

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus christ this season is the best, with this episode giving us all the beats we wanted: Lalo meeting Saul, Hank and Gomez coming back AND meeting Saul, Nacho and his pops, and obviously everything heartbreaking going on with Kim. Hell, we even got an equally heartbreaking Mike taking down some fools. This show basically has 4 main characters and its balancing all of them beautifully.

And the ANTS. What a goddamn metaphor, with the ice cream being the same color as Saul's shirt when he returns. Everyone he's involved with is going to eat him alive. When Nacho says "It's not about what you want, once you're in...you're in" I couldn't help but think of how sad Saul will be in ten years time living in the middle of nowhere working at a Cinnabon with no friends constantly paranoid and eventually getting made.

This show man...THIS SHOW.

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward jumping into this season. Just came out season 4 and was left dissapointed by that german worker side story . It was just stupid to be honest. Other than that , this show is great as always. It'saulgoodman!

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Also do we think Kim was lying about her past? I couldn't remember what we already knew about her, but the character sold it so earnestly I couldn't tell if it was true or not. Acker clearly didn't think so.

TheDarkKnight

Oct 25, 2017
Also do we think Kim was lying about her past? I couldn't remember what we already knew about her, but the character sold it so earnestly I couldn't tell if it was true or not. Acker clearly didn't think so.
I had that same thought. But she did come up from the mail room right? So it's possible but since we've seen her pulling various scams it creates doubts.

I think it's a true story and her opening herself up but Ackers thinks it's a scam which hurts even more

Great episode. Kim continues to be my favorite character but every episode is like watching a slow moving car wreck but you can't look away

Crimson-Death

Oct 27, 2017
Purgatory
Did not think that Lalo and Saul were gonna meet this soon, and boy this whole story with Ocho Loco is making the most sense to get us to the Breaking Bad timeline. It's more perfect than I was expecting it too be, I love this show.
And Mike getting the guilt out of his system to become the hitman enforcer we all know and love.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I had that same thought. But she did come up from the mail room right? So it's possible but since we've seen her pulling various scams it creates doubts.

I think it's a true story and her opening herself up but Ackers thinks it's a scam which hurts even more

Great episode. Kim continues to be my favorite character but every episode is like watching a slow moving car wreck but you can't look away

Hmm yeah all we know is she's from Nebraska right?

Crimson-Death

Oct 27, 2017
Purgatory
His father dying has to be the logical conclusion to this story.

However both Gus and Lalo know that if they kill his dad they have no more power over him

Yeah, I think it's what's gonna make Nacho turn on them all for good. Maybe take out Lalo in the process, with Saul being unaware of the ending there, leading to the Breaking Bad scene where Jesse and Walt kidnap him.

And fuck yeah, Gommie and Hank once more.

Crimson-Death

Oct 27, 2017
Purgatory
One truly outstanding thing about this one episode in particular is like Mariolee above pointed out, all the main characters were perfectly balanced throughout, they all had their moments, they all had at least one poignant scene. It was not only efficiently and masterfully done, there was heart to a lot of the scenes. For Saul it came at the end, when he is looking at his poor devoured ice-cream, as he realized the shit he just got himself into.
This is the payout of the careful buildup from the previous seasons, amazingly acted by the incredible cast. It's one strong scene after the other. I fear for Kim and how she'll be sabotaged by whatever goes down.

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
Great episode. I enjoyed every moment of it. I think there have been very few moments where I've been bored throughout this series. That's incredible really. I even got bored during the entirety of some episodes of Breaking Bad back in the day. Truly flawless stuff here.