• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
This is one of the rare shows that I actually get excited about.

Lionel Mandrake

Prophetic Lionel Mandrake
Oct 26, 2017
What are the options for cable-less people these days?

Last season I bought the season on Google Play which usually uploaded the new episodes a day after the airing, but sometimes it wouldn't go up for a full week, which was crazy annoying.

No dedicated AMC/Sony streaming service or anything like that?

Solobbos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Man, just watched S04s ending, and the acting in those scenes alone is miles above others. Can't wait for morning coffee with Saul tomorrow.

Boogs31

Oct 28, 2017
Ohio
Very pleased that there's 2 episodes this week. One of the only shows I make it a point to rewatch the previous season. Can't wait to see the black & white fast forward intro.

Javaman

Oct 31, 2017
Is the show locked behind AMC's streaming pay wall or has anyone figured out a way to watch it on AMC's site if you have directv?

Sully

Oct 25, 2017
What does it mean when the stuff is stepped on, mixed or diluted with some bullshit?

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
What does it mean when the stuff is stepped on, mixed or diluted with some bullshit?
It means just that, the drugs are cut/diluted so you use less of the actual drug part and get more money because you have more than you would offering a better product.

The Kim stuff just breaks me, having someone that sticks by you through so much and just shitting all over it. I thought she was done with him at the end of last season, surprised she seems fine with everything.

CrankyJay

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This invisible stuff cracks me up. If I knew I had a stalker I would be going crazy like picking my nose and doing other disgusting stuff to just get them off my case.