• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017

Premiering in 3 hours.

Ambient

Dec 23, 2017
If they dropped even a release date for Starfield and said definitely it will be in Xbox and PC only they'll move a lot of Xbox consoles. Gotta get people into the ecosystem at the start of the generation.

Arn

Prophet of Truth
Oct 28, 2017
Don't expect anything on upcoming titles but I'd be surprised if a press release wasn't distributed shortly afterwards to reveal the Game Pass titles coming to the service.

oriic

Prophet of Truth - Press
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Hungary
"Note, this is NOT FOCUSED ON NEWS/REVEALS, but a great chance to learn more about the teams & people at Bethesda."

Thx for nothing.

jdawg

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Dishonored 3 and Prey 2 reveal trailer

LETS GOOOO

Prey 2, oh gawd. Would be in heaven. Dishonored 3 would be dope as well, but didnt really get on with Dishonored 2.

I am going to be that annoying dude who has to say it, wonder if they will clear up anything about exclusivity. Most likely not. I was one of those guys who felt MS didn't have to say anything about it yet, that it was just some of us online peeps wondering about it so much. I was wrong, its a big topic for certain, and they are aware of it.

Lemony1984

Jul 7, 2020
I'm keeping my expectations in check. Just a Starfield shadow drop on Gamepass and I'll be happy.

Oct 28, 2017
If they dropped even a release date for Starfield and said definitely it will be in Xbox and PC only they'll move a lot of Xbox consoles. Gotta get people into the ecosystem at the start of the generation.

That is exactly what they don't want to do because that ends this news cycle about the acquisition.

They are going to milk it and do everything to dance around what games will be exclusive and instead focus on the IPs they bought without making any promises regarding them.

That way the hype keeps building right into E3 as millions watch the Starfield preview stream looking for a Playstation logo that never comes. Then by the time "The Answer" is known maybe it's easier to buy an Xbox as supplies have caught up.

THAT is how you milk a hype cycle.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
lol what

xr85DgW.jpg

Rndom Grenadez

Prophet of Truth
Dec 7, 2017
Focused

Does that mean none at all?

Nintendo always says focused on a specific time frame and then reveals one or two outside of that time range.

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
It's just going to be a bunch of the Zenimax studio heads saying how excited they are to be a part of the Xbox family. Probably nothing to see here

Except for the Starfield, Fallout and Elder Scrolls gameplay reveals!!!

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
expect the entire internet to be like this. If it's a bunch of business talk people will complain lol.

The last one of these that they did when the news first broke in... September(?) (or whenever it was) was really fun. No reveals, no specific game talk etc but four old friends from the industry just loose chatting about their history, stories from Xbox/Bethesda past and off the cuff chatter. It was basically a podcast. It was a fun watch.

I liked Todd talking about the tricks they pulled with Morrowind to get access to extra memory on the OG Xbox.